You have a gun with just one bullet. (1 Viewer)

Sutty

why should i ignore shit threads, lets make this forum a better place to be.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

:claping hands:

Gandhi, Mandela, Luther King, ok maybe that quote applies...

But it's a throwaway thread on a CCFC football forum. :facepalm:

In all seriousness then, Hitler was scum, of the other 3, 2 seem like decent blokes who've tried to do their job, and 1 is a total unknown. So I'd shoot Hitler. But I get the feeling I'm over-analysing...

Macca

Hitler was a fairly effective leader though. Yeh yeh he was a little tinker at times but hey

dongonzalos

I think it was a sneaky way of having another pop at AT, hidden by a controversy to distract from the subliminal message of negativity towards AT.

I have seen through your sneaky ploy of Hitler and bullets. You are nothing but a grendel 'mini me'

Last edited:

Otis

He's just perpetuating the whole thing.

This could go on for some time. Every time he says it's a shit thread he's lighting the blue touch paper.

Maybe that is all part of his cunning plan. :whistle:

The Optimist

Andy Thorns downfall by sisu lack of spending bringing in shit players: Roy O Donavon brought in by Sisu: Joy Seppala = Bullet in head

Otis

Not even seen the film.

Yet another horrible episode in the recent history of the world. Good job we've only had 21 centuries to get everything right isn't it. :censored:

LastGarrison

That must be horrifying, even to visit.

The whole place just has a sickening eerie feel to it and when you see some of the pictures and things they did. Truly horrendous.

Also visited The Killing Fields and the Killing Caves. They had separate caves to kill the children in the horrible bastards.

Which makes the fact that the Cambodians are such a friendly, funny, humble people even more remarkable.

Users who are viewing this thread