Young fans (JSB's) Player of the Season vote (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Moving away from match day talk for a moment, if anyone's little ones didn't manage to register their vote for the Young Fans (JSB's) Player of the Season at the last home game, the vote closes tomorrow evening at 5pm.

Entries can be sent to
[email protected]

I'll save you the trouble of counting the votes, it will be won by G Thomas.

steve82

Is this a positive thread?
If George Thomas don't walk away with every accolade then there is some bizarre voting going on.

CJ_covblaze

Will the club actually run one? If they do I'll vote for Gadzhev. Same reason as why I voted for Webster a few years ago.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Will the club actually run one? If they do I'll vote for Gadzhev. Same reason as why I voted for Webster a few years ago.

This ones for the kids to have a say on who they've enjoyed watching.

Things are seen a lot differently from kids perspectives I'm guessing :)

In previous years hasn't the player had to have 20 or more apps all season? Not sure Vlad would qualify for that would he? Suspect he'll be disappointed with his time in England. Bit like when you go to skeggy for your holiday and get a t shirt that says 'I went to skeggy and all I got was this t shirt', All he got was a blonde hair do!

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

In previous years hasn't the player had to have 20 or more apps all season? Not sure Vlad would qualify for that would he? Suspect he'll be disappointed with his time in England. Bit like when you go to skeggy for your holiday and get a t shirt that says 'I went to skeggy and all I got was this t shirt', All he got was a blonde hair do!

Would love to know what he's like on the training ground. Been out of favour now with 4 gaffers, something clearly not quite right with him. Back home you go Vlad

CJ_covblaze

I understand. Was just wondering if they'll be the other one we get to vote on. Come to think of it the awards night has normally been announced by now hasn't it?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I understand. Was just wondering if they'll be the other one we get to vote on. Come to think of it the awards night has normally been announced by now hasn't it?

I think there will still be awards, just no presentation evening, which yes would normally have been announced by now, but for obvious reasons (lack of anything to celebrate) there isn't one his year

We did the same 2-3 years ago. Think JOB won and he had it presented at Ryton as we were so close to relation there wasn't an awards evening

torchomatic

Stick you cynicism away. This is for the kids, who believe it or not get excited by this kind of thing. Mine voted for George.

torchomatic

CJ_covblaze

Stick you cynicism away. This is for the kids, who believe it or not get excited by this kind of thing. Mine voted for George.

As I've said below and to SW88 at yesterday's game I meant the one that gets presented every year at awards night. I know the kids one is different and actually in my opinion, more relevant.

Captain Dart

Protest vote.

Edit: You're right to be honest.

I agree a vote for Yakubu is a vote to express discontent. Plus it would be fantastic publicity.
Hopefully there is a young player vote and George Thomas should rightly win that.

Adge

It'll be the one who signs the most autographs and pictures. Jodi Jones then.

Users who are viewing this thread