Your Team For Today (1 Viewer)

I know im setting up a lot jokes at my expense, but heres my team today:

Murphy
Cyrus Cameron Martin Dicko
Baker Fleck Bailey Moussa
Cody Leon

Subs: Dunn, Jordan, Edje, Jenno, Bell, Sheffers, Wilson

From what i heard Jenno wasnt great on Tuesday. Sheffers needs to earn his place in the team so put him ont he bench. Im not happy about us signing Stewart cus at the end of the day he's older than Sheffers, he's shitter than Sheffers and the only good thing about him coming here is that we can threaten to drop Sheffers if he stays in this rut. Cameron and Martin did well on Tuesday so keep them in. Fleck plays well down the centre so put him in for Jenno. Put Cody up front so he can keep up the form he has. If he is put on the bench all the time he will lose his form and will be back to square 1. Maybe we can push Moussa up behind Cody and Leon for more attacking depth, but then he can help in the midfield when we need him in the centre. Bell isnt ready for a start so stick him on the bench. What do you guys think? Whats your team for today?

Last edited:

Otis

Whatever you have said Liam I think we need to go with the opposite.

To do otherwise would be madness, absolute madness.

RoboCCFC90

I say we keep 4-5-1 but just give Sheffers a rest, cos his form is poor ATM

torchomatic

What's happened to this Philliskirk guy? Is he injured?

Baginton

...............murphy...............
christie...edje....martin...clark (J)
bell................jennings.....sheff
.............baker.......................
.....mcdonald......clarke (L)....

RichieGunns

Liam did you look at their specific birth dates?

If you had, you'll see that McSheffrey was born in March of 82' and Stewart was born in the August of 82' so that's a massive difference of 5 months!!!! So your reasoning for not liking Stewart is floored, not to mention idiotic!

And I agree, why would we make major changes (like the ones you suggested) to a winning team?

On the Subject of David Bell, if you had read his interview, he said he's been ready for the past few weeks but considering the injuries he's come back from, they wanted to make sure it wasn't going to reaccure again.

So saying he's not ready for a start (like your actually privvy to inside knowledge) as a fact is null and void in my opinion.

As for Jennings, what he does isn't considered pretty. Some people believe him to be rubbish because he doesn't light up the field like they want him too.

In all honesty, if you take Jennings off, you'll weaken things rather than strengthen them.

The only thing I agree with is Mcsheffrey. He needs to be dropped to the bench, simple really.

Playing Bell on the Right and switching Baker to the left would be the logical step when taking Macca off.

I just think he need's a kick up the backside as he's extremely selfish and so many good opportunities go awry when the balls at his feet!

That's the only thing i agree with from your post!

motherfunky

Jennnings needs to be dropped, too many bad games and kept giving ball back the other night, moussa in middle, bell on left and Cody up front. Lets go for it

torchomatic

Oh, I see. I hope we're not spending too much on him then.

I think he's just a bit crap, so can't get in the sqaud. Tbf he only signed a short term deal so we could have a proper look at him.

ohitsaidwalker king power

------------Murphy
Baker Jennings Bailey Moussa
-----------------------------Macca
-----------Leon

Dunn
Stewart
J Clarke
Bell
Thomas
Edge
Ball

Snozz_is_god

I think we should put Dunn in goal today because Murphy is crap and lets drop Leon as he's just not good enough, we need someone who can score every game, not 9 goals out of 12 appearances, lets face it that's just pathetic, my grandmother could score some of the sitters he's been missing and she's been dead since 1993.

or here's a thought...... why don't we leave it to someone who's played football as a career (Lee Carsley) and probably knows far more about football that anyone on this forum.

Otis

I know im setting up a lot jokes at my expense, but heres my team today:

Murphy
Baker Fleck Bailey Moussa
Cody Leon

Subs: Dunn, Jordan, Edje, Jenno, Bell, Sheffers, Wilson

From what i heard Jenno wasnt great on Tuesday. Sheffers needs to earn his place in the team so put him ont he bench. Im not happy about us signing Stewart cus at the end of the day he's older than Sheffers, he's shitter than Sheffers and the only good thing about him coming here is that we can threaten to drop Sheffers if he stays in this rut. Cameron and Martin did well on Tuesday so keep them in. Fleck plays well down the centre so put him in for Jenno. Put Cody up front so he can keep up the form he has. If he is put on the bench all the time he will lose his form and will be back to square 1. Maybe we can push Moussa up behind Cody and Leon for more attacking depth, but then he can help in the midfield when we need him in the centre. Bell isnt ready for a start so stick him on the bench. What do you guys think? Whats your team for today?

Unchanged.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread