£20 matchday price (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

It's a great offer. I can't get to every match and like to bring my kids.
£20 for me is great and I'd have taken a £10 entrance fee for the kids .... but they've made it even better by giving free individual match day tickets for jsb who are accompanied!
Well done city.

eastwoodsdustman

Can't be the only one severely bored by the people of this city.

When I say always I mean there is ALWAYS an excuse not to go, last season the tickets too expensive, I've heard people say they won't go the ricoh because the telegraph stand is shut, I've just read somebody that travels from Barnsley every week say they won't buy one until its back in cov (I mean what the actual fuck)

NOTHING is ever enough.
Were back listening to Billy bullshit like"bring us home SISU then we will all go "

Like you did before for 1 match then fucked back off to watch gillette soccer Saturday and watch out for the Liverpool man utd results again.

Can't stand people really I can't lol

Sadly its always been the same for as long as i can remember. People will always look for a reason not to go rather a reason to go.

Except if its a day out at Wembley.

theferret

When I say always I mean there is ALWAYS an excuse not to go, last season the tickets too expensive, I've heard people say they won't go the ricoh because the telegraph stand is shut, I've just read somebody that travels from Barnsley every week say they won't buy one until its back in cov (I mean what the actual fuck)

NOTHING is ever enough.
Were back listening to Billy bullshit like"bring us home SISU then we will all go "

Like you did before for 1 match then fucked back off to watch gillette soccer Saturday and watch out for the Liverpool man utd results again.

Don't let it get to you. Nothing you can do about it. Focus instead on those that do go, because we have some great supporters. I wouldn't swap our away support for pretty much any other club. Just do what you've always done, be loud and proud and fuck the rest. It's their loss anyway.

shmmeee

NOTHING is ever enough.

It’s not just the football. It’s literally anything in this city and it always has been. Cov people just like to bitch and moan and be negative. Everyone I’ve met who has moved here has mentioned it.

God knows why.

ccfcway

Yep course I was being selfish and thinking of myself. Still would love to know the plan to return to Coventry

To be fair, as will everyone else be, the route back is extremely important to me, as I could easily seeing on the field success (if we have it) overshadow being away from Coventry. especially if the club continue to do the right thing and support fans getting to Birmingham (cheap tickets, travel etc)

Nick

Administrator
Can’t see where it says jsb are free attending with an adult. Is it on the website

Yeah it was but it's always the case Under 13, Under 16 is a fiver

2019-20-match-tickets.jpg

Somerset Sky Blue

Yeah it was but it's always the case Under 13, Under 16 is a fiver

2019-20-match-tickets.jpg
I'm not sure - I think last season the season ticket option was free with an adult season ticket, but the match day ticket wasn't....though the jsb pack did have some great ticket offers!

ccfc1234

Would the club be wise offering a season ticket option that included the travel too? There and back for £17 a game. This way some of the buses are paid for up front and it could be a social trip.

Users who are viewing this thread