£6 Million for Maddison (1 Viewer)

Grendel

skybluetony176

Who holds the player registrations ? Maybe the money was payed to another company hence dont show up on CCFC accounts ?

I think its already been pointed out but the set of accounts that any fee for Maddison will be in aren't available yet so that's why they're not in the accounts.

oldfiver

You can't have third party ownership of players. The registrations will be in 1 of the ccfc group companies and will be in the transfer fee in ccfc group accounts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There are no "CCFC group Accounts " - CCFC is Otium Entertainment etc

Hobo

6 million for Maddison, coming back from an injury? Doesn't sound right to me, original reported 2-3 million seems more in the ball park.

Captain Dart

stupot07

Correct.

Accounts downloadable for £1 from
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

Name & Registered Office:
SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED
96 KENSINGTON HIGH STREET
LONDON
W8 4SG
Company No. 06414248

Is it £1? It was free last week when I had a look
No need to pay a pound there's a link at the bottom of the article on the ccfc website

http://mobile.ccfc.co.uk//news/arti...on-coventry-city-sky-blue-sports-2982009.aspx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oldfiver

Are you saying that there isn't a magic SISU group of companies, where they're offsetting millions of pounds of losses against massive profits to reduce their non-existent Caymen Islands tax bill?[/

I do not know about the magic group of SISU companies or their tax positions - it would appear you may have better knowledge though
What can be said is the CCFC losses will not be contributing to any tax loss saving scheme

Captain Dart

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-3_8-39-12.png
    upload_2016-9-3_8-39-12.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread