Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Birmingham City Match Thread - Saturday 29th Apr (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

As much as the feeling of nerves and worry is horrible , atleast it is for the right reasons , this is what it's all about .. this is what we pined for when we were shit

PUSB

People saying its the biggest game for years, for me the L2 play off games were bigger.
I honestly believe are existence would have been in jeopardy if we gaunt got promoted.

Fuck this up and we'll be good to try again next season.

Grendel

People saying its the biggest game for years, for me the L2 play off games were bigger.
I honestly believe are existence would have been in jeopardy if we gaunt got promoted.

Fuck this up and we'll be good to try again next season.

Its an unusual opportunity with a low points threshold though. One year Fulham had 80 and finished 6th

There is a real possibility the relegated teams will be very strong and a couple of promoted will be as well

Sieze the opportunity and all that

Happy_Martian

Hoping its prematch nerves (or my anxiety) but I have a growing feeling that the wheel comes off the wagon today. Birmingham have nothing to play for except pride and local rivalry and the opportunity to mess with us. Their fans are certainly up for it. And I do not like the idea of Juke and Deeney bullying our young CBs. The pressure is all on us.. can our players handle it ? Kelly is the only one (I know of) that's been through the playoffs previously.

If you're going up to the CBS, have a great day. The atmosphere should be electric and let's hope the football is as well.

CCFC54321

I’ve a horrible feeling about today being an anti climax. Players don’t turn up, referring decision influences a goal for them you name it today.

You watch Birmingham raise there game to another level not seen all season. If that happens what’s they say them as players and cheating their supporters?

Believe me this will be a really tough game.

Hoping its prematch nerves (or my anxiety) but I have a growing feeling that the wheel comes off the wagon today. Birmingham have nothing to play for except pride and local rivalry and the opportunity to mess with us. Their fans are certainly up for it. And I do not like the idea of Juke and Deeney bullying our young CBs. The pressure is all on us.. can our players handle it ? Kelly is the only one (I know of) that's been through the playoffs previously.

If you're going up to the CBS, have a great day. The atmosphere should be electric and let's hope the football is as well.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
As much as the feeling of nerves and worry is horrible , atleast it is for the right reasons , this is what it's all about .. this is what we pined for when we were shit

PUSB
Yup and every one of us would have taken this position pretty much at any point over the last 44 games!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I’ve a horrible feeling about today being an anti climax. Players don’t turn up, referring decision influences a goal for them you name it today.

You watch Birmingham raise there game to another level not seen all season. If that happens what’s they say them as players and cheating their supporters?

Yer but we'll be raising our game too!

People talk about us bottling big attendances, but they're pretty much all been against teams better than us, which explains why we usually lost!

Not the case case today and as long as the lads relax and just play, we'll be fine 👍

djr8369

I always feel like this before big games.

jordan210

I can't make it today. As Partners dad is in hospital. So no doggy day care boo.

But I thought I was doing ok. But pretty nervous. Esp knowing I have to watch it on a dodgy stream that will be 5 min s behind

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Yer but we'll be raising our game too!

People talk about us bottling big attendances, but they're pretty much all been against teams better than us, which explains why we usually lost!

Not the case case today and as long as the lads relax and just play, we'll be fine 👍
Crewe and Accrington Stanley weren’t better teams…

that being said - how we lost that Crewe game I’ll never know

Evo1883

Are you going to the game today? Where do you sit?
jim carrey boxing GIF

Users who are viewing this thread