Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Thread - Thursday 29th Dec (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

They've come for a draw and we don't look like breaking them down. I'd probably chuck Tavares on just as a different option as we're playing the game in front of them.

Evo1883

Imagine watching this week in week out
puke GIF

Grendel

You spent weeks saying he was lazy

I made one comment he was lazy off the ball I also said his biggest Strength is his physique and tackling

I’m afraid though he spends half the game walking and looks like a 36 year old - this Game highlights his strengths and obvious weaknesses

Esoterica

Read an interview with Viveash earlier where he says that he and Robins are barely on speaking terms at the moment. Robins is blaming Viveash for his bald patch because every time Robins arrives to Ryton, Viveash gets him in a bear hug and gives him scrubs.

robbiekeane

I made one comment he was lazy off the ball I also said his biggest Strength is his physique and tackling

I’m afraid though he spends half the game walking and looks like a 36 year old - this Game highlights his strengths and obvious weaknesses
Bit awkward really did you see the screenshot?

PVA

You made one comment that specifically mentioned the word lazy yes. But multiple posts saying the same thing without using the word lazy.

Grendel

Does feel very predictable this half. Lacked intensity and ideas against a team happy for a point.

they haven’t even defended well - o hare is missed in games like this

Kieranp96

Awful result, and these will lead to us not challenging play offs, reading, Swansea now Cardiff throwing should be points away.

Users who are viewing this thread