Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 12th Nov (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers match, tactics and predictions :)

Skybluecol

Allen back in for Palmer and I'm hoping Eccles is given a rest with either Kane or Burroughs preferred (switch Bidwell to other side if the latter happens).
2-1 win, Vik with both goals

Last edited:

CV22SBA

I can't handle another Eccles wing-back performance. The poor lad is way out his depth in that position. Decent midfielder but not in a million years is he a wing-back. Blackburn played heavily on that side of the pitch, Diaz was even playing on the wing at times to exploit him. He got ripped apart at Watford and last night he was just left in so much space as they knew he can't cross a ball. QPR are a really decent side and will exploit that area of the pitch like Blackburn & Watford did and we can't keep getting all the luck with missed chances.

Bounce Back

I can't handle another Eccles wing-back performance. The poor lad is way out his depth in that position. Decent midfielder but not in a million years is he a wing-back. Blackburn played heavily on that side of the pitch, Diaz was even playing on the wing at times to exploit him. He got ripped apart at Watford and last night he was just left in so much space as they knew he can't cross a ball. QPR are a really decent side and will exploit that area of the pitch like Blackburn & Watford did and we can't keep getting all the luck with missed chances.

The same Diaz who has played left wing all season?

Kingokings204

baffling really. He has a right back or RWB on the bench who last season was ahead of dabo in the pecking order. Last night was crying out for kane balls in to the box. Obviously I’m not in the know as it makes no sense

Philosorapter

Coventry City (1515) Vs Queens Park Rangers (1537)

19.0.1.gif
19.0.6.gif

Attachments

• 19.0.2.gif
    19.0.2.gif
    43.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 19.0.4.gif
    19.0.4.gif
    107.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Offhegoes

Allen will definitely start on Saturday, for Palmer or O'Hare. Otherwise unchanged, if Rose pulls through. Thought Palmer & O'Hare were both under-par last night, but we know how good they will be once at full fitness.

shmmeee

Allen will definitely start on Saturday, for Palmer or O'Hare. Otherwise unchanged, if Rose pulls through. Thought Palmer & O'Hare were both under-par last night, but we know how good they will be once at full fitness.

Neither were great last night, but I think they’ll get further when they don’t have ten bodies to pas through on the edge of the box.

Bounce Back

I thought O’hare was okay, created chances and was heavily involved. Palmer very poor

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd bring Allen back in for either Palmer or O'Hare.

Even though defensively we've not conceded you just feel that Eccles is a bit of a weak link playing out of position, so I'd bring in Kane.

Doyle in for Rose if he's not fit.

2-1.

lordy_87

Don't like QPR, hope we thrape them

5-0 sky blues. Viktor hattrick, Panzo, Rose.

PUSB

JAM See

Go all out and batter them. Send a message.

After our awful start, we now can't be in the relegation zone come the world cup.

This is the game for the team to realise their potential and then have a decent break.

no_loyalty

We haven’t done too well against these in recent times so we owe them one, hopefully Vik destroys JCS (if he isn’t injured).

City 2 QPR 1

stupot07

We need to play our strongest team available. I'd bring Kane in as Eccles hasn't been great the last couple of games, but I expect Robins won't.

---------------Wilson
-------Doyle-Fadz-Pazo
Kane--Sheaf-Hamer--Bidwell
----------O'Hare-Allen
-------------Gyokeres.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread