Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Reading Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Apr (2 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

Imagine it. Full house, beat the blue noses and secure a spot in the playoffs. What a day that would be. After being bottom after 10 games. We’ve literally done a forest!
One or two hurdles there! The ‘Doing a Forest’ looked possible even before the WC. Blip…we could have flatlined. City have overcome some shit this season. To be ‘enthusiastically‘ talking about our current chances is surreal. I guess we need the same positivity if the plan fails in the next couple of games. Over-performed, had to sell Hyam just to balance the books, the debacle at the start of the season and loss of key players have all been overcome. other clubs had the resources to be higher than city.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think we've found the identity of our pitch invader boys and girls.

'Spiked'.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Wrong hair colour, waist line and most importantly, wrong trousers.

Brighton Sky Blue

Reading commentators were the same. Highlights included 'the grass is too long so he's obviously tried to over compensate' this was when their player inexplicable played a simple pass 100mph out of play.

When gyokeres skinned their defender who hacked him down for a yellow in the first 10 mins 'I guarantee he's not caught him there, gyokeres just didn't fancy a foot race'

And my fav was when they had a dangerous free kick and hit it straight into the wall and out for a throw. 'He's done really well to retain possession and keep coventry on the backfoot by winning a throw in'

Incredible

Strange club, their moment in the sun was years ago but they still clearly consider themselves God’s gift to football. Hopefully Blackpool dig themselves out at their expense.

TomRad85

Reading commentators were the same. Highlights included 'the grass is too long so he's obviously tried to over compensate' this was when their player inexplicable played a simple pass 100mph out of play.

When gyokeres skinned their defender who hacked him down for a yellow in the first 10 mins 'I guarantee he's not caught him there, gyokeres just didn't fancy a foot race'

And my fav was when they had a dangerous free kick and hit it straight into the wall and out for a throw. 'He's done really well to retain possession and keep coventry on the backfoot by winning a throw in'

Incredible
Tbh they did give us a fair amount of credit away from the laughable bits you mention. I've heard worse.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Gint11

Been thinking, with the Gyko money, 3 strikers we could go out for next year,

joel piroe
Jerry yates
Lucas Jaio (reading go down)

what do we think?

torchomatic

Coke head c**t

Was in the bogs around two yesterday having a wee. There were four or five kids - around 16/17 - huddled by the sinks looking shifty. Steward comes in asks, "what are you lads up to?", "having a piss", came the reply. The steward said, "don't forget to clean your nose out when you wash your hands'.

At Blackburn on Wednesday night, kids doing the same by the terraced houses outside the ground, all huddled together. Blackburn fan walks past and shouts, "stop selling drugs!"

QPR last Saturday, the guy in front of us was off his face.

It's rife.

Brighton Sky Blue

Was in the bogs around two yesterday having a wee. There were four or five kids - around 16/17 - huddled by the sinks looking shifty. Steward comes in asks, "what are you lads up to?", "having a piss", came the reply. The steward said, "don't forget to clean your nose out when you wash your hands'.

At Blackburn on Wednesday night, kids doing the same by the terraced houses outside the ground, all huddled together. Blackburn fan walks past and shouts, "stop selling drugs!"

It's rife.
I blame this guy

coke addict.gif

Boosh

It's rife.

Yeah but did they go in through the exit though? That’s the real problem

Legia Sky Blue

Been thinking, with the Gyko money, 3 strikers we could go out for next year,

joel piroe
Jerry yates
Lucas Jaio (reading go down)

what do we think?
Joao must be a very frustrating player to have in your team, as he plainly has buckets full of ability, but he doesn't appear to work that hard for the team, and having got used to Gyokeres' work effort here I don't think it would be long before he was a target for our boo boys. Of the 3 you mentioned, Piroe would be the best option, but don't think he would join us unless we made it into the PL.

Happy_Martian

Has anyone commented on the attendance yesterday ? 23694 seems low as from all the footage I've seen, the ground looked pretty full.

Users who are viewing this thread