Match Thread ⚽️ Millwall vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Aug (1 Viewer)

Danceswithhorses

Losing that game 3-2 is such a kick in the balls...we should have, at the very least, held out for an easy win.
2 awful, self inflicted errors, and we allow a poor Millwall team, back into the game, and then go on and win.
Shoddy performance all round...with the exception of Gyokeres, who is clearly too good to stay with us for much longer...he's a beast.

Matt smith

What frustrates me is we don’t have a defence you can really rely on to see a game out

they just wilt to easily

we scored 2 goals away from home we should be getting a draw minimum

I’m sorry for overreacting I’m just pissed off and admittedly relegation is an over

we go again but we need to get a win massively for morale

the attitude of the manager recently also gives you an idea on how he sees the season going

Briles

Was a good game of football but we threw it away.

There is something about the team this year that makes me worry and I can’t put my finger on it.

It's called o'hare not being there. The whole team plays better when he's playing

stevefloyd

The worst thing is all the good stuff from last season is being eroded at a fast pace, I don't even feel angry about today either ..At the start of the season I was looking forward to it but lacklustre signings the threat of Vik O'hare Hamer etc possibly leaving those fuckin jokers fuckin the pitch up cancelled games its all a bit underwhelming and now today..I just feel I can't be arsed at the minute I just hope its a temporary thing and this was how I felt before the game today. The defence is still leaking goals the midfield has been found out and Viks virtually on his own.. a lot of beer tonight may help

SheafIsGod

What on earth has happened to Moore. Please tell me they're not advised to come 17 yards off their line to claim a free kick. There's commanding your area and then there's that
What do you mean what has happened? He has always been utter dogshit dealing with aerial balls.

We haven’t had a good GK since Westwood.

Speedie's Head

The p!ss poor transfer window is very telling already, You just can't tread water and expect to progress in this division. Some good performances today but it's not top half overall - at all. This could be a long, long season.

larry_david

Why bring Eccles on instead of Burroughs who by all accounts the only player to actually come out of Wednesday with any credit.

I'm hacked off. Parents should warn when we are growing up that your football team has the potential to ruin your weekend

NorthernWisdom

Fair enough if you think it was correct to leave it as it was until they scored again
I think it was, because we were the better side, looking more incisive, pressing more with more energy, and coming forward more. If you were going to make a change it'd have been Dabo off probably to get the same energy that side Bidwell had given us, and imagine the outcry for that.

The system was working, and we stayed brave with two up, one of whom got us the second goal, the other of whom was immense and deserved a goal.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think it was, because we were the better side, looking more incisive, pressing more with more energy, and coming forward more. If you were going to make a change it'd have been Dabo off probably to get the same energy that side Bidwell had given us, and imagine the outcry for that.

The system was working, and we stayed brave with two up, one of whom got us the second goal, the other of whom was immense and deserved a goal.

Let's agree to disagree then.

no_loyalty

Very frustrating after being 2-0 up and cruising, basic errors and a moment of stupidity cost us.

covmark

Boddy also says not looking like anything will be playable for 'a while' and another solution will need to be found
Off we go on our travels again. You couldn't make this shit up. Absolute joke.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

higgs

It's about as unwelcome a start to a season as I can remember but that remains a ridiculous statement at this point
We will be in the relegation zone over not playing games at home and psychologically in a relegation battle can't see us getting out of this now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread