Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Awful by Hamer, loses the ball so cheaply trying to meg their player.

1-0 Norwich

Looking Men v Boys in the first 15 mins.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dirk Turpin

shocking by Hamer, but we've got no outlet so no surprise we are going to get caught out trying to play out form the back like the first season back we came back up

chiefdave

that was shit from Hamer. we're going to struggle massively if we keep making individual mistakes that result in goals

robbiekeane

Allen’s fucking shite just passes it to opposition, Hamer absolute fucking shocker for that goal. I’m so angry and i actually think we will be in trouble if we don’t stop the rot soon

fernandopartridge

Just so lackadaisical, Hamer caught in danger but so little anticipation from Rose of the ball that was on, just a horrendous start again. Just naive and that includes MacFadzean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mmttww

People need to have a word with themselves. Other than Walker starting, the XI picks itself at the minute if we're being cautious away from home i.e. box in midfield.

Comments that anyone's "given up" are just miserable Tw*ts that need a reason to complain. If a player(s) let their standards slip because of our situation and Robins bins them off, I'm behind that 100%.

Both the rumoured moaners are on the bench, not like they've been left at home. Also bet half the people on here losing their sh*t are the same that were berating Robins for not keeping Walker in the XI when he got a couple of goals last season.

Our defence is the issue; that and O'Hare being out. Putting Walker up top in place of two strikers that by all accounts were off the pace on Wed night isn't the reason we just conceded first, again. JFC.

fatso

Well that didn't take long!
Game over, time to walk the dog.
Fucking shit line up Robins!!!

fatso

People need to have a word with themselves. Other than Walker starting, the XI picks itself at the minute if we're being cautious away from home i.e. box in midfield.

Comments that anyone's "given up" are just miserable Tw*ts that need a reason to complain. If a player(s) let their standards slip because of our situation and Robins bins them off, I'm behind that 100%.

Both the rumoured moaners are on the bench, not like they've been left at home. Also bet half the people on here losing their sh*t are the same that were berating Robins for not keeping Walker in the XI when he got a couple of goals last season.

Our defence is the issue; that and O'Hare being out. Putting Walker up top in place of two strikers that by all accounts were off the pace on Wed night isn't the reason we just conceded first, again. JFC.
Where are the goals coming from???

Danceswithhorses

Crikey...this is going to be a long afternoon.
We do not look good at all.
Hamer losing the ball cheaply, ball through, and goal.

EalingSB

So so soft again. Hamer would have been booked if they hadn't scored. Was far too easy for Pukki - he just dropped into space between McFadz and Rose and had all the space and time to pick his spot.

Ashdown

Set up to draw at best prior to that goal so once again we might have to start bringing on our better players. FFS Robins

Users who are viewing this thread