Match Thread ⚽️ West Bromwich Albion vs Coventry City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ West Bromwich Albion vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

rexo87

is the tram easy to use from Brum to West Brom does anyone know? With no trains we are thinking of getting a taxi into Brum early afternoon

nunchuckas

is the tram easy to use from Brum to West Brom does anyone know? With no trains we are thinking of getting a taxi into Brum early afternoon
We've booked National Express from Pool Meadow to Digbeth bus station for about £5.

Also hoping to use the tram.

Julie SBA

Wilson
Rose McNally Doyle
Burroughs Sheaf Hamer Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

Subs: Moore Eccles Panzo Godden BNC Maguire Kelly

Burroughs played well against them at the CBS, don't think BNC is defensively ready for this one and Eccles probably not ready for 90. Panzo drops out of the back 3 for me. the front half of the team picks itself as long as they're all still here and fit

Covkid1968#

I’d take a draw if offered now!! It’s my birthday on Friday so a win would be lovely

CV22SBA

Before the game is fine but trying to get on after was an absolute nightmare last season. After an hour we gave up and ended up getting an uber eventually. Driving this time.

CV22SBA

Wilson
Rose McNally Doyle
Burroughs Sheaf Hamer Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

Subs: Moore Eccles Panzo Godden BNC Maguire Kelly

Burroughs played well against them at the CBS, don't think BNC is defensively ready for this one and Eccles probably not ready for 90. Panzo drops out of the back 3 for me. the front half of the team picks itself as long as they're all still here and fit
Not sure Rose is fit so probably same back 3 as Sat.
I'd still have BNC ahead of Burroughs but agree with the rest.
If Vik stays i think MR will rest him against either Luton or Millwall and go with Maguire & Godden.

itsabuzzard

Can I wait until the window closes before putting a team/score prediction?
Play the game. Wild-assed guesses are compulsory; the wilder the better.
With the welcome return of some positivity and a few new faces (and of course, he who must not be mentioned, staying until the summer), I'll stick my neck out and go for a cheeky 2-1. That big lad from Sweden and Maguire off the bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm thinking WBA will be pretty good and really stifle our scoring potential.

So I reckon we'll only get the 50 goals this time round. Gyok 18, Palmer 13, Hamer 12, Allen to have a particularly poor game and only get 7 ;)

shmmeee

Play the game. Wild-assed guesses are compulsory; the wilder the better.
With the welcome return of some positivity and a few new faces (and of course, he who must not be mentioned, staying until the summer), I'll stick my neck out and go for a cheeky 2-1. That big lad from Sweden and Maguire off the bench.

Fine:

Green
McNally Fadz Cresswell
Tchamadeu Hamer Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer Paterson
Gyokeres

S: Wilson, Doyle, BNC, Bidwell, Allen, Godden, Undav

0-3 City

SkyBlueSoul

You decided where you’re parking ?
I'd always recommend something like JustPark for people thinking of driving. Just had a quick look and there's a few decent spaces within a 10 minute walk from the ground between £10-15 (link below should load my search)

tskezz

Before the game is fine but trying to get on after was an absolute nightmare last season. After an hour we gave up and ended up getting an uber eventually. Driving this time.
We had same issue but with the train last season. Police held us there in a big queue for well over an hour. Uber this year i think

Grendel

Had tickets for this one but train strikes had other ideas. 2-1 City, Gyokeres and Mick Lynch with the goals.

power to the people comrade

coop

Take a draw but think they will be to strong for us I was surprised how well we played against them at CBS though.

slowpoke

On our game we are a better team than West Brom. Team selection will be interesting now Godden and Eccles are fit + maybe even McFadz and there’s Rose back from illness too, difficult to guess which way Robins will go for a change there seems to be plenty of options.

shmmeee

Guess I’ll have to change my team prediction.

Wilson
McNally Doyle Panzo
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

S: Moore, Fadz, BNC, JWE, Maguire, Godden, Walker

Take a draw 1-1

itsabuzzard

Guess I’ll have to change my team prediction.

Wilson
McNally Doyle Panzo
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

S: Moore, Fadz, BNC, JWE, Maguire, Godden, Walker

Take a draw 1-1
Undav not even on the bench. Injured?

Users who are viewing this thread