📱 New: Sky Blues Talk App (Mobile / Desktop) 🖥️ (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have done some updates to the site so there's now an option for an app that runs via your browser. On mobile it works nicer than Tapatalk as well

It is basically just the site inside a standalone browser app which makes it easier to use / get notifications.

How to install on iPhone

SBT can only be installed on iOS using the Safari web browser. First, navigate to the site in Safari. Press the "Share" button and select "Add to Home Screen" from the popup. Lastly, tap "Add" in the top right corner to finish installing SBT. It will now be on your home screen.

How to install on Android

The default Chrome browser is capable of installing SBT for Android. First, navigate to the site in Chrome. Press the "three dot" icon in the upper right to open the menu. Select "Add to Home screen." Press the "Add" button in the popup. SBT is now installed and available on your home screen.

How to install on Computer

In your browser when on SBT you should see this icon on the right of the address bar:

Lkvjj3d.png

Click this and it will prompt you to install.

If anybody has any issues please let me know your device / browser and the issue :)

clint van damme

Can you now see people's Internet history Nick?
Asking for another poster who wants to remain anonymous.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

hill83

Can you screen shot what you see? Will have a look.

There’s nothing in particular I see, it looks exactly the same as when I’m using safari. But I usually scroll up and refresh the page and there’s no option to do that with the app. Not a massive deal really.

Nick

Administrator
There’s nothing in particular I see, it looks exactly the same as when I’m using safari. But I usually scroll up and refresh the page and there’s no option to do that with the app. Not a massive deal really.
Oh so you usually just press the refresh button but there isn't one?

Gynnsthetonic

I've never used Tapatalk, I've just always added SBT to my homescreen, and since I upgraded last month it has a nice shiny City badge as the icon

shmmeee

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS whatever the latest it. Safari ditto.

Cant refresh and it doesn’t seem to auto refresh.

Otis

I have done some updates to the site so there's now an option for an app that runs via your browser. On mobile it works nicer than Tapatalk as well

It is basically just the site inside a standalone browser app which makes it easier to use / get notifications.

How to install on iPhone

SBT can only be installed on iOS using the Safari web browser. First, navigate to the site in Safari. Press the "Share" button and select "Add to Home Screen" from the popup. Lastly, tap "Add" in the top right corner to finish installing SBT. It will now be on your home screen.

How to install on Android

The default Chrome browser is capable of installing SBT for Android. First, navigate to the site in Chrome. Press the "three dot" icon in the upper right to open the menu. Select "Add to Home screen." Press the "Add" button in the popup. SBT is now installed and available on your home screen.

How to install on Computer

In your browser when on SBT you should see this icon on the right of the address bar:

Lkvjj3d.png

Click this and it will prompt you to install.

If anybody has any issues please let me know your device / browser and the issue :)
Cheers, Nick.👍

shmmeee

How did you find it? Assuming you did it yourself.

My place is just thinking about an app strategy and I’m reading PWA is a lot simpler and quicker to get set up. Can you get a proper app like UX or is it just a skin on a web page?

Esoterica

Can we have a real time location button that sends a DM to Saddlebrains when we need some ‘help’?

awkward entertainment GIF

Users who are viewing this thread