1 more deal to go (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Pressley and Waggott are still at Ryton trying to push one more deal over the line.

hill83

206-zinedine-zidane-fullscreen-2.jpg

Samo

So either a white guy or a black guy then Hill?

junglej13

I did consider Norris when I saw he had cancelled his contract at Leeds. Not sure why it would be complicated though with him being a free agent. Aren't we at our loan limit now?? Jones, Pennington, Samuel, Odelusi and Williams. Although Pennington is a youth loan which may be unlimited.

junglej13

Deal not happening tonight according to Steve Carpenter from the Cov Observer. We will look to pursue the deal when the loan window opens again. Seems the player is from the Championship.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I understand City have been unable to get a third deadline day target - believed to be a central midfielder - over the line tonight but the player in question is understood to be a free agent and, therefore, someone the club can pursue over the coming days.

So we can sign him whenever basically I think.

skybluebeduff

Deal not happening tonight according to Steve Carpenter from the Cov Observer. We will look to pursue the deal when the loan window opens again. Seems the player is from the Championship.

Fleck, Finch and Barton, O'Brien shoved in for fun, but if you want an attacker we've got 6 to spare, in our Cov...

EDIT: wasn't singing, meant it. ;)

ccfc92

:34 pm
Andy Turner
UPDATE: Final player slips the net for now
I understand City have been unable to get a third deadline day target - believed to be a central midfielder - over the line tonight but the player in question is understood to be a free agent and, therefore, someone the club can pursue over the coming days.

junglej13

Aside from David Norris who be a very useful addition, I notice two lads got released from Huddersfield today. One is a midfielder Jordan Sinnott.

Users who are viewing this thread