1 Point Worse off than after 24 games last season (1 Viewer)

CoventryUSA

1 point worse but a better goal differential.

The excessive number of draws early dragged down the overall points.

Lock up O'Hare, get another midfielder, and get at least one of the Forwards clicking. Do those three and they should make another spirited run at top 6.

AFCCOVENTRY

Also shows last season there were 4 of the play off spots for a lot of teams to play for but this season there will only be 2 spots to fight for.

Evo1883

Also shows last season there were 4 of the play off spots for a lot of teams to play for but this season there will only be 2 spots to fight for.
Luton pulled away with the other 2 so there were 3 last season in reality ..but I agree looks like 2 this season

wingy

Hopefully we cope with pressure situations as well as last season and keep reeling em in?

TomRad85

Sunderland currently sitting 6th and there's absolutely no way they finish above us imo. In other words, it's fucking on.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Luton must’ve went on a ridiculous run. They were below us (equal on points) at this stage in 22/23 and finished 10 points ahead.

Edit: I’m a game behind. Our draw against Cardiff fucked it.

Evo1883

Luton must’ve went on a ridiculous run. They were below us (equal on points) at this stage in 22/23 and finished 10 points ahead.

Edit: I’m a game behind. Our draw against Cardiff fucked it.
We need 6 points from the next 6 games to be level with last season after 30 .. surely we will surpass

Hobo

Considering the amount of new bodies we have brought in we have done okay and at times played some excellent football. But as usual with Cov you get a load of knee jerkers spouting off.

Certainly less dependent on loan players this year. Mainly we are just lacking a good play maker in the centre of midfield.

False9

I don't think we can definitively say that. Ipswich and Leeds don't convince me so wouldn't surprise to see one of them bombing.

Tommo1993

Tbh I still think we waded through quite a few teams throwing games to finish in the top 6. Unlike ever, many other results went for us.

shepardo01

We need 6 points from the next 6 games to be level with last season after 30 .. surely we will surpass
Possibly, but it was our run of only one defeat (stoke 0-4) in the last 17 yes, seventeen (!) (Which included zero away defeats) that saw us over the line (spending only something like 6 days in the top six all season!).....

Users who are viewing this thread