1 Signing (1 Viewer)

Pressley seems to think SISU are gonna give him funds to sign players in Janaury. Personally I think this is complete bullshit, cus no CCFC manager has received any money actually buy players for 5 transfer windows, which is VERY poor. But IF the unlikely happens this time, who would you sign? For this weeks Cooks Question, im gonna give you a little scenario. "If you had 500k to spend on 1 player, who would you sign?". For me it would be either Gary Madine or a big tough midfielder with good passing ability. I wanna know your opinions, so get involved! Leave a reply with your answer and your reasons for wanting that player,, or you can phone me in the studio from 10-12AM Thursday and have a convo live on air. Remember, if you don't want your answer read out on the radio, please say so. Thanks again for your brilliant support. PUSB!

skybluesam66

i would buy messi for 1 game - charge £50 to get in - sell shirts with his name on etc
With the additional £2m you make -then do what you want with it

spider_ricoh

We need a new keeper, two centre halves, a right back, a new striker, and at least 3 more bodies in midfield.

This is based on Jordan Clarke not returning, Webster and Connor Thomas being not good enough, Miller returning from loan, all other loanees returning to their clubs and the academy players like Finch and Maddison not being treated as senior squad players.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Scott Loach seriously out of favour at Rotherham, sent back from his loan under dodgy circumstances at Bury. Surely worth a punt to reignite his career? He's also a friend of a friend so maybe i should get him to put a word in...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Scott Loach seriously out of favour at Rotherham, sent back from his loan under dodgy circumstances at Bury. Surely worth a punt to reignite his career? He's also a friend of a friend so maybe i should get him to put a word in...

Injury apparently, I was saying at the time he went to Bury we should have got him.

ArchieLittle

Reading the quotes of Pressley in the Telegraph when asked if he’s got a transfer budget, he said: “Yes there is. We’re not talking here about a transfer kitty where we can go out and sign players for thousands of pounds, but there are areas in the budget where we can free up wages to entice players to the club."
I read that as get shot of players and some of their wages will be available to pay other free transfers and loans, there's no money to buy anyone

skybluetony176

I'd go for a midfield general who can boss the ball in a different direction too sidewards and backwards to give the strikers a chance.

ccfcway

If we swap Martin for Clarke, with Webster, Johnson, Willis and Martin, we should be ok in central defence.

We need a keeper, a CM, 2 wingers and to sign Madine. Not sure the "thousands" SP talks about will get us that

skybluejelly

If we swap Martin for Clarke, with Webster, Johnson, Willis and Martin, we should be ok in central defence.

We need a keeper, a CM, 2 wingers and to sign Madine. Not sure the "thousands" SP talks about will get us that

its worse than that presely says we haven't got thousands not that we have

dongonzalos

I agree with that

If can free up wages

Pugh
Jackson
Noble
Allsop
Mcqoid
Clarke if SP doesn't want him.
Webster
Tudguy
Barton
Burge on loan

New experienced Goalie to give defence confidence loan Burge out with a 24 hour recall. Have cook on the bench.

Have Pennington on season long loan
Competing with Phillips

Willis, Hines, Reda and Martin as the four CB

Free up Webster wages if possible

Left back Haynes release Danny Pugh and have Reda as cover.

Sign a left and right winger
Sign a tough defensive CM
Keep Swanson, Fleck, JOB. Thomas.

Up front Maddison, Sign Madine for the season at least.
Sign two Strikers. One quick one big.

The rest of the squad kids.

Release 9
sign 6 and get LB out on Loan.

Play 442 everyone competing with a decent equivalent for their position

Only a few loanees

Covstu

There are a lot of premier league kids that need some real experience, you only have to look at Chelsea's 4 or 5 who are coming to the forefront. They are clearly not going to get first team football so there must be an opportunity here. The same with Arsenal, Man city, Liverpool etc

I know we need a balance of experience and youth but the journeymen that we have brought in recently just have not cut the mustard.

I agree with that

If can free up wages

Pugh
Jackson
Noble
Allsop
Mcqoid
Clarke if SP doesn't want him.
Webster
Tudguy
Barton
Burge on loan

New experienced Goalie to give defence confidence loan Burge out with a 24 hour recall. Have cook on the bench.

Have Pennington on season long loan
Competing with Phillips

Willis, Hines, Reda and Martin as the four CB

Free up Webster wages if possible

Left back Haynes release Danny Pugh and have Reda as cover.

Sign a left and right winger
Sign a tough defensive CM
Keep Swanson, Fleck, JOB. Thomas.

Up front Maddison, Sign Madine for the season at least.
Sign two Strikers. One quick one big.

The rest of the squad kids.

Release 9
sign 6 and get LB out on Loan.

Play 442 everyone competing with a decent equivalent for their position

Only a few loanees

Me? On the bench? You having a laugh? lol

Warwickhunt

Pressley seems to think SISU are gonna give him funds to sign players in Janaury. Personally I think this is complete bullshit, cus no CCFC manager has received any money actually buy players for 5 transfer windows, which is VERY poor. But IF the unlikely happens this time, who would you sign? For this weeks Cooks Question, im gonna give you a little scenario. "If you had 500k to spend on 1 player, who would you sign?". For me it would be either Gary Madine or a big tough midfielder with good passing ability. I wanna know your opinions, so get involved! Leave a reply with your answer and your reasons for wanting that player,, or you can phone me in the studio from 10-12AM Thursday and have a convo live on air. Remember, if you don't want your answer read out on the radio, please say so. Thanks again for your brilliant support. PUSB!
For £500k in this league you could buy 3 players cos nonbody decent willwant to come to CCFC

Users who are viewing this thread