12000 (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Or so at Ashton Gate today. If we were in that position what would the gate be? My estimation would be at least 23,0000.

stupot07

Or so at Ashton Gate today. If we were in that position what would the gate be? My estimation would be at least 23,0000.

The current capacity of ashton gate is only 13.4k due to them redeveloping one of their stands. So that missing c1k may have been us not selling out the away end, so pretty much a sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Half the ground is closed.

jas365

The home stands were sold out, the ground is being rebuilt at one end. The only empty seats were in our end sadly.

pusbccfc

We would sell out the final game. No doubt.

skybluelee

We would sell out easily. We have tens of thousands of part-time fans that will only come out for the big matches, surely we all know that by now?

Gint11

Easily sell out. Easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread