12th May 2022 (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Feck me… I’m only getting married. Not the first time but will be the last. Other half will be made an honest woman in Nottingham Registry office late afternoon Thursday . After which I will be out for a few beers.

I’ll arrange for the resident round orderer Daz to ask what you’re all having.

For those of us who have gone through shitty divorces with horrible women who use our own kids against us… hang in there because we all deserve happiness and there are some genuine honest caring women out there. I’ve been with the scouser for years and I couldn’t be happier!

olderskyblue

I was stood in the office once, listening to 3 of my mates discussing how much their divorces had cost them.

made me love my wife even more… 😁

have a great day, and nice to see it’s after the season had finished…. (Assume you knew we wouldn’t make the play offs)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Have a great day mate , good luck and I’ll have a pen and pad ready to take orders on Thursday . I’ll be on pop that day as I’m running Friday morning

rob9872

Good luck mate 👍

Macca1987

Congratulations Covkid, hope for a happy and lasting life together for you, been through it myself twice, third time found my soulmate, so it does happen

Otis

Welcome to your new prison sentence. 🤪 Hopefully you will get time served for good behaviour.

Terry_dactyl

Feck me… I’m only getting married. Not the first time but will be the last. Other half will be made an honest woman in Nottingham Registry office late afternoon Thursday . After which I will be out for a few beers.

For those of us who have gone through shitty divorces with horrible women who use our own kids against us… hang in there because we all deserve happiness and there are some genuine honest caring women out there. I’ve been with the scouser for years and I couldn’t be happier!
I’m taking this as an official invite…I’ll see you there! 😀

Congratulations and have a great day!

duffer

Congratulations CK, delighted for you. Hope the day goes brilliantly and I'm sure you'll have a long and happy life together. Cheers!

CJ_covblaze

Congrats! I hope you had a brilliant day

Covkid1968#

Congratulations, anyone want a pint
😎😎 it was a cracking day…. She looked lovely in Sky Blue. Video message to us both from Keith Houchen and Mark Hately…😂😂

I’ll have a Heineken while you’re in the chair Daz.

Users who are viewing this thread