15 games to save his job. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Robins is on borrowed time for me, 15 games to go, tick tock tick tock.

“We’re not streetwise enough”? you’ve had all season to implement that Robins, you arrogant idiot.

SBAndy

Sack manager. Appoint another one. It’s good because he “talks sense” and “calls it as he sees it”. 25 games later we lose 3 in a row. That same manager “doesn’t know what he’s on about” and is “clueless”. Sack manager. Appoint another one. It’s good because.....

Repeat ad infinitum.

Malaka

Wow, I hope for your wives sakes you ain't so premature in the bedroom LOL
Seriously, there were a lot of players out today, we really missed Doyle. I for one was sceptical, but I think he is doing a decent job. Hold tight guys I think we will be OK

BackRoomRummermill

I am sorry I don’t get the sacking manager being strange , any club will sack and have sacked their managers, with Robins I feel no deep rooted foundations , he will be off at the first chance he gets as he has done before. If you want a manager look at the likes of Chris Houghton , you know the type that are life time people . This guy we are just a stepping stone and any whiff of achievement with the FA cup he is there like with the FA cup thing on BBC , shop window look at me , crap Judas manager and you can’t blame SISU this time as they have backed him all the way

steve82

I am sorry I don’t get the sacking manager being strange , any club will sack and have sacked their managers, with Robins I feel no deep rooted foundations , he will be off at the first chance he gets as he has done before. If you want a manager look at the likes of Chris Houghton , you know the type that are life time people . This guy we are just a stepping stone and any whiff of achievement with the FA cup he is there like with the FA cup thing on BBC , shop window look at me , crap Judas manager and you can’t blame SISU this time as they have backed him all the way

Any manager at this level will be off bar Paul Tisdale or John Coleman possibly but even he did when he took the Rochdale job for 12 months and managers will be sacked for a few defeats in a row in the modern times.

I don't feel a deep rooted foundation as you say but I'm happy to let him build again over the summer, it's not a job that can be done over a summer or January window.

BackRoomRummermill

There is every possibility this guy will walk from us given the chance of something better , he has done in the past and will do on the future , if people cannot see that then they are in need of help

steve82

There is every possibility this guy will walk from us given the chance of something better , he has done in the past and will do on the future , if people cannot see that then they are in need of help

Again tell me how many stay out of loyalty and do you blame him leaving last time???

stevefloyd

That's a good idea, a new manager comes in and brings in his own players in 2 year deals and them we sack him in 12 months if he lasts that long.

Success isn't built overnight and our fans expect success instantly. At some point you have to build over time. Let him build.
I have been saying this all along, obviously I want us to get promotion this season but as you say it takes time to build a team, this season we started with 12 new players some are good some are not, the 2 wide loanees look poor so far and the jury is still out on JCH
If we progress and we solve the goal scoring problem next season could be a lot better let's hope it's in league 1

steve82

I have been saying this all along, obviously I want us to get promotion this season but as you say it takes time to build a team, this season we started with 12 new players some are good some are not, the 2 wide loanees look poor so far and the jury is still out on JCH
If we progress and we solve the goal scoring problem next season could be a lot better let's hope it's in league 1

Very true the jury is out on a few but largely the permanent signings have been more hit than miss. The two young lads on loan ain't working currently it's fair to say.

Robins himself was still hamstrung through the summer recruitment of the last mans errors. It's gonna take time to clear the decks and get a balanced fit available squad.

stevefloyd

Who knows what money he was given for the January window maybe just enough to cover younger players wages

Sick Boy

Wow, I hope for your wives sakes you ain't so premature in the bedroom LOL
Seriously, there were a lot of players out today, we really missed Doyle. I for one was sceptical, but I think he is doing a decent job. Hold tight guys I think we will be OK

Yours must enjoy being let down and still waiting for it to get better. ;)

Irish Sky Blue

Is that Chris Houghton, the life time guy who left Birmingham City for a bigger, better job at Norwich (from which he was sacked)? What knowledge have you got of Sisu’s backing for him? If you have inside info on the budget it would be interesting to share. Were you calling for Robin’s to go two weeks ago after MK?

BackRoomRummermill

Is that Chris Houghton, the life time guy who left Birmingham City for a bigger, better job at Norwich (from which he was sacked)? What knowledge have you got of Sisu’s backing for him? If you have inside info on the budget it would be interesting to share. Were you calling for Robin’s to go two weeks ago after MK?

Yep I called it two months ago

Sorry just looked back it was actually 3 months ago I wanted Judas to go

Over to you

oucho

Yep I called it two months ago

Sorry just looked back it was actually 3 months ago I wanted Judas to go

Over to you
Urgh, you must be one of those embarrassing people who think we ought to "piss this league". Let's tune into Reality FM for a minute, any competitive showing this season has to be seen as a positive, regardless of whether we go up. Anything below that is obviously a bit disappointing but unless we're something like 18th or lower then he won't have committed a sackable offence.

BackRoomRummermill

Urgh, you must be one of those embarrassing people who think we ought to "piss this league". Let's tune into Reality FM for a minute, any competitive showing this season has to be seen as a positive, regardless of whether we go up. Anything below that is obviously a bit disappointing but unless we're something like 18th or lower then he won't have committed a sackable offence.

Urgh you must be one of those emabarrasing people that accept mediocricy , failure and utter failure

We don’t enter a completion to give it a go , we enter to win and based that below is a massive abyss I don’t think it’s emabarrasing to be wanting to succeed and better CCFC as a club

The fact we have been relegated from shitesville div 3 to abyssville D4 would at least expect we could ‘have a go ‘

Are you on medication ?

oucho

Urgh you must be one of those emabarrasing people that accept mediocricy , failure and utter failure

We don’t enter a completion to give it a go , we enter to win and based that below is a massive abyss I don’t think it’s emabarrasing to be wanting to succeed and better CCFC as a club

The fact we have been relegated from shitesville div 3 to abyssville D4 would at least expect we could ‘have a go ‘

Are you on medication ?
By your logic we should sack any manager who doesn't get us to win whatever league we're in - or have I misunderstood?

Irish Sky Blue

Are you on medication ?
It’s a good job that after the last ten manegerial departures we have been saved from mediocrity. Thinking about it, for us to be mediocre would be a step up as for the past ten years we have simply been awful. Sacking managers doesn’t work.

BackRoomRummermill

By your logic we should sack any manager who doesn't get us to win whatever league we're in - or have I misunderstood?

We can’t go any further down , we have fell like a brick , it would be at least required to have a bounce , even a dead cat bounce will do .

Problem is with this guy any whiff of success and he will be gone

oucho

We can’t go any further down , we have fell like a brick , it would be at least required to have a bounce , even a dead cat bounce will do .

Problem is with this guy any whiff of success and he will be gone
Name me a manager who would refuse an offer of a club in a higher division to stay with us? Especially given that football manangement is such a short term employment business at the moment.

I can only think you've been hitting the sauce pretty heavily today.

steve82

Name me a manager who would refuse an offer of a club in a higher division to stay with us? Especially given that football manangement is such a short term employment business at the moment.

I wouldn't bother questioning his vast footballing knowledge, he avoids any question I ask of him.

SkyBlueRuffian

Who the fuck would have him now? He’s tried and tested, poor manager.

Users who are viewing this thread