2023-24 New Kit Thread (1 Viewer)

lacesoutdom

Judging by whats been produced previously, i assume the glazepta kit could be an option?

1685551110985.png

Id love to see the classic Pony comeback tho

1685551155538.png

pusbccfc

ajsccfc

Three out of the four home kits by hummel have been remake/tributes to older ones and even last year's original design had the little nod to the Le Coq Sportif 90s kit so hopefully we've got a new design on the way next season

CCFC54321

Three out of the four home kits by hummel have been remake/tributes to older ones and even last year's original design had the little nod to the Le Coq Sportif 90s kit so hopefully we've got a new design on the way next season
I’ll throw it out there… 86/87 shirt.

rob9872

I'd love a completely Sky Blue - trim, collar, everything. Even the sponsor on it a bit like those arsenal black out kits. The only other colours on our badge.

EalingSB

Saw a few fans wearing the blue Talbot kit on Saturday, and a friend with us had the Glazepta one - both looked great. Just bought the red Talbot one on eBay (replica for 30 quid) as no blue ones left.

Also think the club could cash in on the bucket hats as the replicas did really well. Make it classy and timeless.

Sick Boy

Kelly will be announced with the home kit. Panzo will be announced with the away.

Then one of James Collins, Jamie Paterson, Andrew Driver or Nacho Novo to be announced with the third kit.
I think it was Novo who came up as signing of the CCFC website and the story disappeared within 5 minutes.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd love a completely Sky Blue - trim, collar, everything. Even the sponsor on it a bit like those arsenal black out kits. The only other colours on our badge.
I've suggested a 'blueout' kit before, including the badge. No way is a sponsor going to go on a shirt if their name can't be seen very well though.

Robinshio

Worst kit we've ever had (other than that 16/17 monstrosity obviously) as far as I'm concerned, hate that our finest day was played out in that. If we'd have kept the Umbro kit for one more season that would have looked superb at Wembley. I hope we never wear blue and white stripes again personally.
we win at wembley in blue and white stripes!

skyblueiom

My favourite kit ever is the Talbot home kit, would never take it off as a kid. We need to find a sponsor begininng with the letter T!

Users who are viewing this thread