2023-24 New Kit Thread (5 Viewers)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

This might be Hummel’s first stinker of a season.

Yep. Not really impressed. I personally have hated our green and black kits and they belong in the past. That said let’s see what they actually look like in the flesh, the pictured design mock ups are purely to show the efl what broad design kits we will be using.

skybluepm2

I don’t understand the delay in unveiling, especially now they’ve been leaked. Even if they aren’t on the shelves for months (which in itself is shit), there’s no harm in giving the fans visibility.

Take me back to the days where we wore our new kit on the final day of the previous season…. When it was already available to buy!

It might seem somewhat petty to moan about, but this is another area King needs to sort before next season starts. It’s the same every season, they can blame the late appointment of the sponsor to a degree but what was the excuse last season and the season before?

Evo1883

Hated this kit. The collar was terrible imo
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

😂

CCFC54321

The kits look just OK not sure I’ll buy them this season. Third kit looks dreadful but need to see them in the flesh first before deciding.

No sympathies here. It’s taken too long to reveal the strips. This should have been done back in a typical revealing in May and on sale before the summer holidays. But i do understand the sponsorship delay has created an issue here.

AOM

That third kit is lovely.

Think the best Hummel kit we had was the first season back with them. Saying that, the yellow away kit we had that season was probably the one I disliked the most

AiS86

I don’t understand the delay in unveiling, especially now they’ve been leaked. Even if they aren’t on the shelves for months (which in itself is shit), there’s no harm in giving the fans visibility.

Take me back to the days where we wore our new kit on the final day of the previous season…. When it was already available to buy!

It might seem somewhat petty to moan about, but this is another area King needs to sort before next season starts. It’s the same every season, they can blame the late appointment of the sponsor to a degree but what was the excuse last season and the season before?
Must help sales having a gap between, if they release the lot in one go, how many people will go all in and buy them there and then?

Users who are viewing this thread