21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (4 Viewers)

rob9872

Different schools. different rules. How are kids supposed to learn when they are not all being taught the same way? :unsure:
They're all good, but not quite.
It's actually 2 beans, a bean and a half, a bean and half a bean.
HTH.

Tea & Busquets

You’ve got about 9 hours Danny before you go on the pile with Keith
Danny White is probably blacked out (ironically) at his nans house so that couldn’t be me. Explain to me more how bad this Keith lad is, i’ve only seen the thread where he claimed Balogun to be coming 🤣

shmmeee

Danny White is probably blacked out (ironically) at his nans house so that couldn’t be me. Explain to me more how bad this Keith lad is, i’ve only seen the thread where he claimed Balogun to be coming 🤣

Well that and he wants Robins out and Lampard in.

Skybluebeliever

You've been pretty well informed before I notice @Skybluebeliever . A trialist or a new loan signing in for Saturday do you think? Also, where has Bright been? I thought the club would have been tweeting a lot of footage of him at Ryton but there hasn't been a peep. Leads me to think he isn't there.
Think he will get someone in to look at tomorrow , they will need too with the amount of centre backs not back to full fitness , drysdale,rose and Hyam . Bright has been training as we know didn’t go to Spain so again playing catch up

rexo87

Think he will get someone in to look at tomorrow , they will need too with the amount of centre backs not back to full fitness , drysdale,rose and Hyam . Bright has been training as we know didn’t go to Spain so again playing catch up

Trialist then rather than a loan? Surely if no loan today they will be early next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Just catching up on the thread; too much worry and pessimism for me. We’re a CB and a LWB away from the same squad as last year - a squad that comfortably stayed up.

We’ve improved our attacking areas. James isn’t the colossal loss he’s being made out to be - most people didn’t rate him until the last few games anyway - and Sheaf will prove he’s as good a footballer.

Our four senior strikers are better than last years, and we’ve added a match winner in Bright.

Ostigard is a great player, but how many had heard of him before signed. We’ll get him or another of equal quality before the season begins - still two weeks away.

Plus a returning Rose and Dabo, and another wildcard in Jones.

Chill. This is by no means the worst or most boring pre season. We’re looking to sign players to help establish us as a stable Championship side, who’d have thought that a few years ago.

Terry_dactyl

Just catching up on the thread; too much worry and pessimism for me. We’re a CB and a LWB away from the same squad as last year - a squad that comfortably stayed up.

We’ve improved our attacking areas. James isn’t the colossal loss he’s being made out to be - most people didn’t rate him until the last few games anyway - and Sheaf will prove he’s as good a footballer.

Our four senior strikers are better than last years, and we’ve added a match winner in Bright.

Ostigard is a great player, but how many had heard of him before signed. We’ll get him or another of equal quality before the season begins - still two weeks away.

Plus a returning Rose and Dabo, and another wildcard in Jones.

Chill. This is by no means the worst or most boring pre season. We’re looking to sign players to help establish us as a stable Championship side, who’d have thought that a few years ago.
Can you please re-post this on the hour, every hour, until the season starts.

slowpoke

Trialist then rather than a loan? Surely if no loan today they will be early next week?

We have until the 31st of August to sign or loan players no guarantees all signings will be done by kick off day.

slowpoke

Over the years we have signed a few after the season has started Ostigard was one. I think there was another last season too.

rexo87

Over the years we have signed a few after the season has started Ostigard was one. I think there was another last season too.

Ostigard was signed before the season started. McCallum was after but we already had a left back. This season we have no left back and if we don’t sign one before the season we are relying on either a right footed right back playing there or an U23’s central midfielder

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Erm Ostigard joined on 27th August, our first game was a League cup game against MK Dons 5th September?
Move the season back allow us more time, everything is against us
giphy.gif

David O'Day

Ostigard was signed before the season started. McCallum was after but we already had a left back. This season we have no left back and if we don’t sign one before the season we are relying on either a right footed right back playing there or an U23’s central midfielder

Or the left back that we signed from Ross County

Users who are viewing this thread