21st to the 30th of April (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Things are looking great at the moment, high confidence levels and momentum could pull us through the next 4 league games with a decent haul - it's not an overly packed period.

But are we going to be able to cope with the 4 games in 10 day period in late April? I suppose a lot may rest on the Semi Final result, with it being an emotional day for players. Bristol City had a similar period in February, 4 games in 11 days starting with the extra time/penalties replay against Forest. They managed 6 points out of 9 in the league.

Flying Fokker

More to the point, Norwich need to fail. Their home form is v good, as is ours.

We need to win 4 and draw 1 to stick any chance.

Norwich likely to win 3 and draw 1…but they have to play Leicester as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1644.png
    IMG_1644.png
    484.8 KB · Views: 52

robbiethemole

Lesta tomoz and Ipswich next Saturday then Sheff Weds and PNE and a resurgent Brizzle, it's not over yet!

skybluecam

I want the title winning campaign and celebration we were robbed of in L1
Championship will still be tough next season. One of the top 4 from this year will still be here, possibly two and I think Burnley coming down will be a threat.

wingy

Move's all round with that article trying to drag us into the debate, blame the FA and Chelsea favourites!!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Only 3 teams have let in more goals away from home than Norwich...

napolimp

Championship will still be tough next season. One of the top 4 from this year will still be here, possibly two and I think Burnley coming down will be a threat.

Could be Leeds, Southampton, Ipswich up, Leicester with a points deduction in the Championship next season, Sheffield United a basket case, Burnley implode, Forest total mess because model is unsustainable and none of their players want to be there, Hull collapse after losing all their loans. That leaves West Brom and Norwich with a bit of stability. + Can't see anyone threatening from League 1.

Seaside-Skyblue

Just goes to show how little the "European Super League Clubs" know, or care, about anyone outside their little bubble.
Peps just playing. In my opinion, the noise he makes is largely mind games, psychological, stirring the pot etc. Hes not stupid, he knows exactly what he has at his disposal.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

Hobo

Just goes to show how little the "European Super League Clubs" know, or care, about anyone outside their little bubble.

All managers and fans moan about stuff from their own perspective. It's called football

napolimp

All managers and fans moan about stuff from their own perspective. It's called football

Sure, but I doubt Erol Bulut will be coming out pre-match today, and saying "it's unfair how open and spacious Coventry's schedule is compared to ours".

Hobo

Manchester City have got two full teams in their squad each worth 15-20 times our whole squad and it’s embarrassing to complain about our schedule

He doesn't care about our world, he doesn't know about our world - why should he?

He is just feeding the media nonsense. Our fans getting touchy about it is equally embarrassing.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

He doesn't care about our world, he doesn't know about our world - why should he?

He is just feeding the media nonsense. Our fans getting touchy about it is equally embarrassing.
Oh right so people can’t respond to a statement from the manager of the top club in England that references us sorry

Hobo

Oh right so people can’t respond to a statement from the manager of the top club in England that references us sorry

Where have I said that? 😂. You are a prime example of being too touchy though 😂

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Where have I said that? 😂. You are a prime example of being too touchy though 😂
So I can’t comment on what a manager of a billion plus squad says about us without it being embarrassing. I was pointing out that what he was saying was embarrassing.hes a manager of a club that could put out 2 teams without a

Flying Fokker

And another thing, he does have a point.

We’ve played 45

Man City. 46 if the charity Shield is included. His stable of thoroughbred needs looking after.

Users who are viewing this thread