23/24 Fixtures (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

First two games away, so going to need the new away kit asap.

napolimp

Leicester's a good place to start, isn't it. It's likely going to be a whole new team, new manager, will take time to gel regardless of how much they spend.

shmmeee

I’d rather it was at home, but still wouldn’t put it past us to give them a shock first game down.

Paxman II

The championship looks the toughest it has been for some time.
We don't know our recruitment yet but as with Norwich last season, no one gets a free ride to expectations.
We will be stronger, more savvy and experienced. We have a good solid base, finally some stability in ownership and ground.
Cobine that with the experience of Robins and Vivash we will be there or there abouts again. We have improved year on year the last 4/5 seasons and will do so again. Crucially we need to solve that striker problem as i don't expect Vik to stay.

Legia Sky Blue

I hope Leicester sell Maddison before our game with them. Can see a scenario where he scores the winner but doesn't celebrate, which would wind me up as much as if he did celebrate :)

Saddlebrains

Didn't know where to put it and couldn't be arsed to create a new thread for it, but £24 (when you include booking fee) for a preseason friendly midweek at Forest Green is possibly the rankest priced ticket I have ever seen.

Got them middle aged weirdos off twitter that will pay it aswell

Tomh111

Didn't know where to put it and couldn't be arsed to create a new thread for it, but £24 (when you include booking fee) for a preseason friendly midweek at Forest Green is possibly the rankest priced ticket I have ever seen.
I was going to go, it's only a quick trip from Cheltenham, but for £25 I'd rather sit at home.

The biggest piss take is that its £8 for home fans....

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Does anyone know when the U21/U18 fixture are released? I like to nip along to these occasionally when work allows but not seen anything mentioned anywhere.

Skyblueweeman

Does anyone know when the U21/U18 fixture are released? I like to nip along to these occasionally when work allows but not seen anything mentioned anywhere.
There's been some confirmed as I'm working on some hotel stays for our U18s and U21s but those are the away fixtures. Not had sight of the home ones but I suspect they'll be announced shortly.

Skyblueweeman

And the fixtures I'm aware of:

U21s
Away vs QPR, 21st Aug
Away vs Ipswich Town, 5th Sept
Away vs Hull City, 26th Sept

U18s
Away vs Fleetwod Town, 9th Dec
Away vs Bournemouth, 27th April

Users who are viewing this thread