23/24 Home Shirt (1 Viewer)

SHUNT31

Was being a tight arse and waiting for the home shirt to be reduced before buying. When my first child was born, I bought the home shirt so when she is 18, she will have the shirt from her year of birth.

We had twins in October and want to do the same for them both but the club sold out after Wembley. I need two large home shirts.

If anyone has a home shirt in large and wants to part ways, please let me know.

TIA

rob9872

Lovely idea and congrats on your twins ... but ...
I'm confused as to why they have to be size large. That's quite a prediction for 18 years time, for both of them and that they'll wear it.

SHUNT31

Lovely idea and congrats on your twins ... but ...
I'm confused as to why they have to be size large. That's quite a prediction for 18 years time, for both of them and that they'll wear it.
Large as more likely to fit, rather be slightly too big. I hope they do wear it, especially my boy!

Roger Mellie

Was being a tight arse and waiting for the home shirt to be reduced before buying. When my first child was born, I bought the home shirt so when she is 18, she will have the shirt from her year of birth.

We had twins in October and want to do the same for them both but the club sold out after Wembley. I need two large home shirts.

If anyone has a home shirt in large and wants to part ways, please let me know.

TIA
Parked at Christ the King FC on Sat and they were selling them at the bar for £20 (looked genuine and tagged, but not sure how they have them!). Had a sign saying ‘all sizes’ so might be worth giving them a ring to see if they still have any. Just make sure you ring the sports club and not the church 😀

SHUNT31

Parked at Christ the King FC on Sat and they were selling them at the bar for £20 (looked genuine and tagged, but not sure how they have them!). Had a sign saying ‘all sizes’ so might be worth giving them a ring to see if they still have any. Just make sure you ring the sports club and not the church 😀
Will give them a try. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread