Video 23/24 Third Kit unveiled! (1 Viewer)

Hobo

I prefer it to the second kit. I might even buy it.

ajsccfc

I've just realised what it reminds me of, loading a game on the Commodore 64

wzuP4MG.gif

I'm now way more likely to get one because of this

Bugsy

Somerset Sky Blue

Third shirt despatch notification just received. Fair play to them, they seem to be getting to grips with this online selling lark.
Not despatching away shirts yet though, after asking a week ago, I've had a holding message to say in stock and will be despatched shortly (so, mid October?).

WillenhallSkyBlues

Third shirt just arrived this morning. Sponsor seems to be slightly off centre but i guess that fits in with most shirts people have had this season. Hopefully a teething problem they sort out for next year.

Essexrobbie

Large sold out, so ive brought a medium so hope they do come up a bit big otherwise i might have to give the chips and beer a miss for a week or two. Could just hang it up and look at it I suppose. :rolleyes:

Ash

The green and black is gonna default to our away kit again isn’t it. Don’t know why we bother bringing out a 2nd strip, we never wear the fuckers!

Essexrobbie

I love the green and black and i guess because it was our changed strip back in the mid 60's, Ive always associated with it. I wish we'd keep a set change colour rather than swaping it around each year. I hate seeing us in red, it just doesnt seem like Cov.

covcity4life

I love the green and black and i guess because it was our changed strip back in the mid 60's, Ive always associated with it. I wish we'd keep a set change colour rather than swaping it around each year. I hate seeing us in red, it just doesnt seem like Cov.
My only issue with 3rd kits is they are hardly used over course of season usually.

skybluelee

Boring (not fact checked) fact of the day;

I don't think we've won a game in an away kit since April 22 when we won at Fulham. Since then I reckon we've won in a 3rd kit at Birmingham, Cardiff, Huddersfield and now QPR. Most of our away wins in that time have been in our home kit (Stoke, Watford, Rotherham, Blackpool, QPR and Middlesbrough).

Last edited:

shepardo01

Boring (not fact checked) fact of the day;

I don't think we've won a game in an away kit since April 22 when we won at Fulham. Since then I reckon we've won in a 3rd kit at Birmingham, Cardiff, Huddersfield and now QPR. Most of our away wins in that time have been in our home kit (Stoke, Watford, Rotherham, Blackpool, QPR and Middlesbrough).
Was QPR last season not in the 3rd Kit?
I think they ditched the away kit in favour of the 3rd due to a few horrendous results (hull(?)Norwich (deffo!)) and then picking up wins in the 3rd (Cardiff 1st away win ..)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread