3 games and they'll all be back (1 Viewer)

.......... I think that's what TF said at the beginning of this fiasco.

And that's the reason he should fall on his sword - or that he should be sacked.

:claping hands: Well done to everyone who has brought about this return and shown that supporters cannot be treated as sheep.

hill83

The video of it with everyone laughing is brilliant. What a clown.

Terry Gibson's perm

Had a bad day but that never lets me down what total tool he is, he does seem very quiet at the moment has he been sent to the Siberian salt mines with Onye?

turlykerd

first time ive seen that !!

and i laughed when the reporters/fans laughed.

i think he needs to go, but only as part of the whole of SISU that should leave,

this whole fiasco has brought no profit, no income revenues, no capitol , no joy .it has been a wasted 2 years that as a club we can just delete from our history.

SISU have fucked with our club like a spoilt child with a toy, playing games with it, making selfish decisions with it, and now hopefully, discarding it becasue they didnt get there own way.

FUCK OFF TIM FISHER

FUCK OFF SISU !!

Hobo

It is Joy we need to see the back of!

Tonylinc

It is Joy we need to see the back of!
No.....it's the whole bloody lot of them. This return has been brought about by sense on the part of those negotiating. Does anyone believe that Shitzu have finally seen the light? Absolutely NOT! They have been "forced", into this arrangement by those who can see the bigger picture and thank God for that!!!!!!

RFC

No.....it's the whole bloody lot of them. This return has been brought about by sense on the part of those negotiating. Does anyone believe that Shitzu have finally seen the light? Absolutely NOT! They have been "forced", into this arrangement by those who can see the bigger picture and thank God for that!!!!!!

Not been 'forced' to do anything but of course they could have walked and liquidated the club.

Guess you'd all be happy with that, then you would have something to moan about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps a number of people have finally used some common sense????????

ccfc92

Not been 'forced' to do anything but of course they could have walked and liquidated the club.

Guess you'd all be happy with that, then you would have something to moan about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying 2,000 attendees would have kept the club afloat, and they were doing great financially at Sixfields?

italiahorse

The majority that stayed away can stand tall and say they forced the club to move back.

If everything was hunky dory why not stay at Sixfields?

You really are a pratt !!

Tonylinc

No.....they have been forced by those who can see beyond personal differences and outright stubbornness. Left to their own devices Shitzu we would still be committing suicide in Northampton.

Tonylinc

No.....they have been forced by those who can see beyond personal differences and outright stubbornness. Left to their own devices Shitzu we would still be committing suicide in Northampton.
......... Still trying to distress ACL to the point at which they could pick up the Ricoh for a couple of pence. Never going to happen!!!!!

RFC

ccfc92 "So you're saying 2,000 attendees would have kept the club afloat, and they were doing great financially at Sixfields?"

italiehorse "The majority that stayed away can stand tall and say they forced the club to move back. If everything was hunky dory why not stay at Sixfields? You really are a pratt !!"

Please read much more carefully. Never mentioned Northampton or Sixfields, just said at this point in time they could have liquidated the club and walked.

I'm sure you'd ALL be happy then?

Instead ALL parties involved here perhaps finally saw some sense, I'm baffled by the ridiculous obsession regarding one particular party when it's plain to see that many others concerned have also been at fault and made mistakes.

The most important thing is to move forward, onwards and upwards and not keep looking back and blaming ANY of the parties involved about their errors & mistakes.

Tomorrow is another day, I can do nothing about the past but I can influence the future and tomorrow! PUSB

ccfc92

ccfc92 "So you're saying 2,000 attendees would have kept the club afloat, and they were doing great financially at Sixfields?"

italiehorse "The majority that stayed away can stand tall and say they forced the club to move back. If everything was hunky dory why not stay at Sixfields? You really are a pratt !!"

Please read much more carefully. Never mentioned Northampton or Sixfields, just said at this point in time they could have liquidated the club and walked.

I'm sure you'd ALL be happy then?

Instead ALL parties involved here perhaps finally saw some sense, I'm baffled by the ridiculous obsession regarding one particular party when it's plain to see that many others concerned have also been at fault and made mistakes.

The most important thing is to move forward, onwards and upwards and not keep looking back and blaming ANY of the parties involved about their errors & mistakes.

Tomorrow is another day, I can do nothing about the past but I can influence the future and tomorrow! PUSB

You've guessed it. We all really want CCFC liquidated. Well done Sherlock.

Grendel

Personally I look forward to the sequel to this thread.

After 3 games at the Ricoh they've all gone again.

ccfcno9

Your right RFC they haven't been 'forced' the,re just doing what right for themselves financially as a business should, they wont walk or liquidise as they would lose almost everything apart from brand name.Surely someone of your standing knows that a recent interest in buying the club playing at the Ricoh has been shown?????????
I'm not sure of its credibility(could be gateman etc. ), perhaps your in a position to enlighten us.

letsallsingtogether

What he may have meant was after three games next season, when we have been fucked by everyone and are forced to return to the Rico?.:)

RFC

Personally I look forward to the sequel to this thread.

After 3 games at the Ricoh they've all gone again.

Unless we win all 3 I agree.

The one thing I haven't missed at Northampton is the 'bitching' and 'negativity' and
HELP!

Tonylinc

The one thing I haven't missed at Northampton is the 'bitching' and 'negativity' and
HELP!
Ah, a Sixfields attendee.......Now I understand your point of view. Let me tell you that without you and your kind we would have been home much sooner!

letsallsingtogether

That is why you went to shitfields.....

You seem to need a lot of health.

Shame they closed all the mental institutions bar one?

Then again you did go there on day release.:)

HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread