3 League Games 0 Goals (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

I said exactly this after the Sturm Graz friendly. Currently we have no decent forward, and we are set up simply not to concede. This season will be very poor unless we get in two good strikers.

matesx

I don't mind no goals as long as we pick up results like this.

PUSB

Martin180

Mogga will be working hard to bring in players like Kent , Murphy and Armstrong .Patience is the key , no one is going to run away with the league this season

stay_up_skyblues

My gripe is a crap midfielder balooning a shot over the bar from 40 yards on a set piece at 80 minutes instead of getting body's in the box! Amature, Sort it out Mowbray.

christonabike

Thank fook I was in Menirca in the fooking rain with er indoors.
Can't even get the weather right these days. Anyways she is off upstairs to the room I'm having a few scoops before I fall up the fookers.
PUSB

matesx

Thank fook I was in Menirca in the fooking rain with er indoors.
Can't even get the weather right these days. Anyways she is off upstairs to the room I'm having a few scoops before I fall up the fookers.
PUSB

Hello piss head!

You think yourself lucky you missed that game.

chiefdave

Why did nobody shoot apart from reid? Jones ran it across the box to their corner??
Jones seems to keep getting into position to shoot then taking a split second too long and the chance is gone so he passes to someone else.

D

Deleted member 2477

A new striker isnt the total answer as we created nothing tonight.
We could have ronaldo up front but wouldnt have scored tonight as soon as we pass the half way line we are clueless.

Reminded me of the last season under sp

Martin180

We could have ronaldo up front but wouldnt have scored tonight as soon as we pass the half way line we are clueless.

On a positive note though you must be delighted

Nick

Administrator

He would have scored both.dke.And Jones chance.

djdoc1888

I think a DECENT striker is what we are missing.

Someone who will let rip with some confidence

D

Deleted member 2477

Would just be nice to see a goal. Im going to bradford so lets hope the striker is in by then

Samo

Lost Murphy and Armstrong who assisted and scored the majority of our goals, ridiculous that we haven't brought anyone of that ilk in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it must be dead easy. :oops:

stevefloyd

Nil shots on target tonight... not sure sordell is the answer from what i have seen of him although he does have a bit of phisicality about him but he dont look a natural goalscorer and his stats back that up... heres hoping

JulianDarbyFTW

Blimey. Slight over-reaction, fellas. We were all worried about the back line (4 of the back 5 that finished the game were home-grown, by the way) but they're doing okay. And yes, up top we're clearly short of quality, but it's still early days. It's a new formation with a lot of new players. It usually (not always, granted) takes time for a team to gel (phrase: (c)opyright Andy Thorn). If we're still struggling in a month then it's a different matter, but I don't think we will. It's far too early for us to throw our toys out of the pram. Keep the faith and cheer on the boys.

ranvir_PUSB

Reuben Reid is still a free agent and a proven goalscorer albeit in league 2 but I'd still take him any day of the week at this rate!

Hobo

Lost Murphy and Armstrong who assisted and scored the majority of our goals, ridiculous that we haven't brought anyone of that ilk in
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Sheffield United have.

ccfcway

Blimey. Slight over-reaction, fellas. We were all worried about the back line (4 of the back 5 that finished the game were home-grown, by the way) but they're doing okay. And yes, up top we're clearly short of quality, but it's still early days. It's a new formation with a lot of new players. It usually (not always, granted) takes time for a team to gel (phrase: (c)opyright Andy Thorn). If we're still struggling in a month then it's a different matter, but I don't think we will. It's far too early for us to throw our toys out of the pram. Keep the faith and cheer on the boys.

Slight ?

Building a great young side who we own. Will be adding more to it, and only let in one goal so far. A lot to be positive about

Users who are viewing this thread