32,000 sold already (4 Viewers)

covcity4life

Its not a huge figure but I'd imagine most of the core support will have a ticket by now, got to remember each ST holder and previous match ticket holder had access to 6 tickets each so people waiting for general sale will have probably known somebody to tag along with.

I think we may just stumble to the full capacity, just. I do think results under Mark Robins may have a big impact as to whether they are snapped up quickly or not.

yeah robins form could increase sales for sure

stumbling to finish line or not selling 39k tickets is massive imo

Joy Division

Yeah we're not really stumbling to 39.5 k sales are we ..
it's a great following considering were in such a mess , well done to all that have bought and are going to buy ,

Oh I absolutely think its a magnificent effort so far don't get me wrong, considering the the competition it's for as well. What I mean is, we've got to the current sales figure in a really short space of time, I think from now the sales will be a lot slower but we'll eventually get there.

Cavan O'Doherty

Not sure now if we'll sell the 40k. Can't see many more than a few hundred picking up tkts from Monday and nobody buying now so maybe 35,000 is more realistic target
I think you underestimate the power of the bandwagon mate. 40,000 will sell out easily. I can see them selling out on Monday when they go on general sale

The Lurker

Its not a huge figure but I'd imagine most of the core support will have a ticket by now, got to remember each ST holder and previous match ticket holder had access to 6 tickets each so people waiting for general sale will have probably known somebody to tag along with.

I think we may just stumble to the full capacity, just. I do think results under Mark Robins may have a big impact as to whether they are snapped up quickly or not.

40,000 will sell by Monday night sure of it.

as for Oxford they won't sell more than 20k as they were at Wembley last year.

CCFC88

I think you underestimate the power of the bandwagon mate. 40,000 will sell out easily. I can see them selling out on Monday when they go on general sale
I think most are already on the bandwagon with their ST holder mates.

We have 2 season tickets and received requests from 22 people for tickets, all 22 now have theirs one way or another before general sale.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That was yesterday, we're allowed to be misogynistic for another 364 days now.

Sorry Shmmeee.

In seriousness though, I made a Facebook status about the PSG team playing like a bunch of 7 year old girls yesterday and I got a few comments and messages saying that I 'should come up with a different insult', and that 'I was being offensive on IWD.'

Hopefully my karma is neutral now, even if it does seem like my sanity is out of check with the rest of my generation.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry Shmmeee.

In seriousness though, I made a Facebook status about the PSG team playing like a bunch of 7 year old girls yesterday and I got a few comments and messages saying that I 'should come up with a different insult', and that 'I was being offensive on IWD.'

Hopefully my karma is neutral now, even if it does seem like my sanity is out of check with the rest of my generation.
that's why Facebook is stupid.

Otis

Sorry Shmmeee.

I got the same a couple of weeks ago. Very strange looks from parents at school when the school team was losing and I said they were playing like a bunch of girls.

It was my daughter's netball team, mind.

davebart

girls aren't soft and cuddly any more they are hard as nails. It is getting difficult to compare soft blokes to anything. The only safe thing would be 'your're acting like a premiership player'.

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Hugh Jarse

I had a particularly bad game once (well, more than once to be honest but...) and someone shouted from the touchline that I was playing like a split ar$e, so being told that you play like a girl just pales into insignificance!

shmmeee

girls aren't soft and cuddly any more they are hard as nails. It is getting difficult to compare soft blokes to anything. The only safe thing would be 'your're acting like a premiership player'.

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

You can call them pussies. As in short for pusillanimouses. And no one can complain (though they will).

duffer

Sorry Shmmeee.

It's the way it is now, I guess. In fairness, my daughter plays. I don't know about the seven-year-olds, but the under-10s and above are genuinely impressive. Skills aren't always great but there's no whining, no complaining, if they get kicked they get up and get on with it and they don't give or ask for quarter.

I've seen plenty of blokes who could learn a bit from it in terms of attitude.

Moff

It's the way it is now, I guess. In fairness, my daughter plays. I don't know about the seven-year-olds, but the under-10s and above are genuinely impressive. Skills aren't always great but there's no whining, no complaining, if they get kicked they get up and get on with it and they don't give or ask for quarter.

I've seen plenty of blokes who could learn a bit from it in terms of attitude.

Totally with you on your sentiments on girls/ladies football, the competitive spirt is excellent and they just get on with it.

My daughter plays for Rugby Town Girls and Leicester City Women's Juniors (I know I have failed with my daughter with her playing a Leicester kit) but the standard of play, skills, coaching and effort has always blown me away. It is also a lot more charming than my past experiences watching my sons teams. The boys and men have a lot to learn!

Quickly linking back to topic, my daughter will be one of the 32500 (so far sold) with a ticket for the big day!

Cv3cov

From a quick calculation based on the available seats showing on the website, there's about 6,000 tickets left.
Blocks 551 to 534 have singles, these add up to 260.
Block 533 currently on sale - about 500 hundred left.
The following are not released yet - Block 532 has around 825 seats, Block 531 has 950, Block 530 has 1,000, Block 529 has 1,100, Block 528 has 1,200. Not sure if we have Block 527, but that only has around 400.

following on from this just had look at 5.30pm
looks like only 86 singles left in blocks 501 to 533
532 now open so with only 531,530,529, 528 and 527 that's about 5000 left!

duffer

Totally with you on your sentiments on girls/ladies football, the competitive spirt is excellent and they just get on with it.

My daughter plays for Rugby Town Girls and Leicester City Women's Juniors (I know I have failed with my daughter with her playing a Leicester kit) but the standard of play, skills, coaching and effort has always blown me away. It is also a lot more charming than my past experiences watching my sons teams. The boys and men have a lot to learn!

Quickly linking back to topic, my daughter will be one of the 32500 (so far sold) with a ticket for the big day!

I've seen the Leicester Girls u10/u11 sides mate, they're bloody impressive in all honesty. Good kids too. As long as she enjoys it, who cares who she plays for - she can learn all the banter later. ;)

rupert_bear

Over 32000 sold and not gone on General Sale yet!! Think they go on sale the 13th Those tickets will be snapped up within two days.
Do we get more ?

Users who are viewing this thread