32,000 sold already (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Blocks keep jumping between red and orange as i guess people put them in their basket and then realise they can get tickets together in the new blocks. Maybe 10 left of our initial allocation but 526 has sold well and 525 about 15 rows up now I think. Just not able to select them on the interactive map just best available.

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 16.44.12.png

Speng

Blocks keep jumping between red and orange as i guess people put them in their basket and then realise they can get tickets together in the new blocks. Maybe 10 left of our initial allocation but 526 has sold well and 525 about 15 rows up now I think. Just not able to select them on the interactive map just best available.

View attachment 6769
What block you in ?

D

Deleted member 4439

Shame, I wanted to be royally outraged by having been conned out of my postage.

Liquid Gold

The website has slowed right down, hopefully thats due to demand. I might stay away for a little while, let those who are actually going to buy tickets take up the bandwidth

D

Deleted member 4439

The website has slowed right down, hopefully thats due to demand. I might stay away for a little while, let those who are actually going to buy tickets take up the bandwidth

I'm looking to buy a couple of more tickets. The new allocation doesn't seem to be on release - only single seats?

Moff

133/34 I can't remember off the top of my head

Talking of the top of your head, that's probably most I will see of our fans, sitting up in the clouds like I am. Still shouldn't complain these things seem to only come round a couple of times every 100 years or so for us. ;)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just counted 16 seats left of our initial allocation,All single seats! PUSB

chiefdave

The live updates the CT have been doing all day are absolutely hilarious.

Our reporter Simon Gilbert is down at Butts Park this morning where a small queue has formed.
Two people have left the queue because someone got them online for them.
Despite the doors still not open, the queue is starting to build.
There are quite a few people already tweeting that they have got their tickets online. Simon has been told by people in the middle of the queue that they are genuinely worried the tickets will be sold out by the time the doors open.
There are more and more fans buying their tickets online.
Simon said: “It’s very cold here today. The ticket office is on the side of the Butts which isn’t getting any sun.
Everyone thinks it’s a level playing field with online, but it’s not.
Simon said: “The ticket queue is actually getting shorter despite the doors not being open.
“I’d say about a quarter of the people have left. About 40 people still in the queue.
“Some seem to be securing tickets through family and friends online / over the phone - others just giving up.”
Despite the doors still closed at the Butts Park Arena, loads of fans have been taking to Twitter overjoyed that they have had got tickets online.
It’s 10am and fans have been let into the building to buy tickets.
Simon has said that two ticket staff are selling tickets. With only about 30 here - it shouldn’t take too long to clear.
Here’s the moment the fans were let into the ticket office. (There's a video of someone opening the door!)
The first two gentleman in the queue - David and Ajaib have got their tickets!
Simon has said just three people have been through the ticket office so far.
Simon has told us that the next guy through the door has four tickets for him and his daughters.
A shrinking queue which has to be a positive sign.
Still some people arriving at the stadium to try and get tickets. But the queue is going down.
All the fans who have been queuing since sunrise have now been served and have got their tickets. (There's a photo of nobody queuing with this one!)
Some people waiting ten minutes on the phone.
You may - or may not - have received your tickets yet, but when will you get them?
Are we the biggest club in the world?
Plans have been revealed to provide more coaches to Wembley if the demand is there.

Essexrobbie

Really confused. I've brought , area 527, block 227, row 20, seats 8&9, but in block 227 which is below 527 the rows only seem to go up to 16 on one map i looked at. Is there a site anywhere where you can put in your seat number and see the view you'l be getting?.

ccfchoi87

Really confused. I've brought , area 527, block 227, row 20, seats 8&9, but in block 227 which is below 527 the rows only seem to go up to 16 on one map i looked at. Is there a site anywhere where you can put in your seat number and see the view you'l be getting?.

Google Wembley view from my seat and it will come up

Alex1987

Surprised the last few in the initial allocation are struggling to sell. I see 5 in 5 blocks now but keeps changing up and down. Not complaining, to sell our initial allocation is fantastic!

Liquid Gold

Surprised the last few in the initial allocation are struggling to sell. I see 5 in 5 blocks now but keeps changing up and down. Not complaining, to sell our initial allocation is fantastic!
I think people are putting them in their basket but are dropping them when they realise they can buy ones together. we've already sold most of 526 and maybe half of 525 so are well over our allocation now.

Alex1987

I think people are putting them in their basket but are dropping them when they realise they can buy ones together. we've already sold most of 526 and maybe half of 525 so are well over our allocation now.

Ah nice. Thought it had slowed too quickly. Do we know where the allocation goes down to in terms of blocks?

jordan210

Im sure more would have been sold of the new allocation if you could use the seat selector. As makes it look like there is none left.

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Last year we sold round to about 520 (we had the same end) so if you are selling 526 along to 520 then it will go in blocks as above and you will have to use "buy by block" then "best available"...and that causes the discrepancy in the dots as folk put seats in a basket, find out they can`t get a group to suit then "move around".
Yours sincerely
D.O.T Counters

Liquid Gold

Last year we sold round to about 520 (we had the same end) so if you are selling 526 along to 520 then it will go in blocks as above and you will have to use "buy by block" then "best available"...and that causes the discrepancy in the dots as folk put seats in a basket, find out they can`t get a group to suit then "move around".
Yours sincerely
D.O.T Counters
Teal your bean counters we're 90% sold on 526 and around half of 525. See if they can work out how many that works to.

R

RB1992

Hi guys, haven't posted on this thread for a while so I thought I'd update you all now. Just spoken with my mate in the ticket office. Since general sale we've sold an addition 12,000, taking our total up to 86,000. Incredible. It's highly doubtful we'll get any more as this leaves just under 4,000 for Oxford fans, neutrals & corporates combined. Will let you know if anything changes.

Users who are viewing this thread