4-4-2 next season (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

What do people think about this line up next season, i think it looks formidable

Collins
MVE Thomas/Latabadieure Kitching Bidwell

Sakamoto Eccles/Torp Sheaf MasonClark

Simms Wright

We need competition/cover for Sakamoto and MVE (love Latabadeuire but he isnt an attacking full back) and i wouldnt mind Poku from Pboro to give cover to Sakamoto.

Martin180

Think the system we are playing currently is the way we are going to recruit .
Mason-Clarke isn't a winger , he's a modern day wide forward who plays across the forward line

Mucca Mad Boys

Viveash did mention we could play a 4-4-2 with the personnel we have. More likely to be a Plan B rather than a Plan A though.

It will be good to able to use a 4-4-2 if we’re chasing games, for example.

Martin180

Viveash did mention we could play a 4-4-2 with the personnel we have. More likely to be a Plan B rather than a Plan A though.

It will be good to able to use a 4-4-2 if we’re chasing games, for example.
I think with EMC we could easily slide into a 4-4-2 , I think the system will be a lot more fluid .

Mucca Mad Boys

I think with EMC we could easily slide into a 4-4-2 , I think the system will be a lot more fluid .
It’ll be a quite a narrow 4-4-2 assuming the front 4 is Saka, EMC, Wright and Simms. The only reservation I have is that one of Simms or Wright would need to function slightly deeper to bridge the gap between the midfield.

The priority will be an AM imo.

Users who are viewing this thread