4th bid rejected but sisu (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He doesn't even mention sisu in his post you clown.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's what happens, I point out how obvious it is and accounts will go at me ;)

covmark

He rarely mentions Sisu, strange as they have butchered the club for 10 years. What he always does is continually attack and undermine anyone or anything that opposes them, and has done so aggressively for years. But you know that or are thick as pigshit.
As opposed to you who only usually pops up on here when the team loses. Fuck off back under that rock.

Nick

Administrator
He rarely mentions Sisu, strange as they have butchered the club for 10 years. What he always does is continually attack and undermine anyone or anything that opposes them, and has done so aggressively for years. But you know that or are thick as pigshit.

There wasn't a hint of aggressiveness in my post was there?

It doesnt need people to be clever to see it's a bit of a pr approach. There's been multiple accounts on social media trying to imitate the Russian bots again.

Crack on though before you vanish until the next well timed appearance, if you want to make accusations back them up.

Same happens every time.

GaryPendrysEyes

100% Nope, the same as last time you or one of your buddies timed an appearance to try that line.

Nice try though because I'm pointing out the obvious. Happens every time.

Last time it was a dodgy account the Jimmy hill way massive made up push that sort of thing. Wheelfass also tries that line, strange he appeared today.

Try not to be so blatant

Blatant about what? Some try and understand why you so agressively defend Sisu's interests year after year, despite what they have done to the club.....

Nick

Administrator
Blatant about what? Some try and understand why you so agressively defend Sisu's interests year after year, despite what they have done to the club.....
I haven't defended anybody, looks like you are the one thick as pig shit.

Who's the one being aggressive?

Keep making up random nonsense though, it gets more obvious every time.

Nick

Administrator
That 'I haven't defended them' line wore laughably thin about 5 years ago.

That's where you quote me from the thread where I actually have or reveal my secret uncle who is SISU's top investor.

Strange though, I can point out many posts you make that are pretty targeted and the same things over and over again that you never, ever back up. You would get on well with the Jimmy Hill Way and pals, you should have a word and exchange tips.

Watch the same old accounts make appearances...

covmark

Well that's just made up crap. So yes you are thick as pigshit.
Course it is. You jump on every negative about the club but where are you when we win a match. Fucking nowhere to be seen. What a supporter you are. As I say crawl back under your rock.

GaryPendrysEyes

Course it is. You jump on every negative about the club but where are you when we win a match. Fucking nowhere to be seen. What a supporter you are. As I say crawl back under your rock.

More made up bullshit. Clown

Grendel

And here comes Nick to defend anything percrived as negative to Sisu.

Serious question, do you receive any payments or benefits in kind from Sisu or anyone linked to them?

Serious question - was the word cretin made in your honour?

GaryPendrysEyes

100% Nope, the same as last time you or one of your buddies timed an appearance to try that line.

Nice try though because I'm pointing out the obvious. Happens every time.

Last time it was a dodgy account the Jimmy hill way massive made up push that sort of thing. Wheelfass also tries that line, strange he appeared today.

Try not to be so blatant

So you have never been given hospitality or free tickets or any other benefits?
Surprising, I certainly know admins like Jonny on LAST who got freebies and just had a laugh with people about it.

Nick

Administrator
So you have never been given hospitality or free tickets or any other benefits?
Surprising, I certainly know admins like Jonny on LAST who got freebies and just had a laugh with people about it.

Nothing at all like that, ever. I've used free tickets but nothing to do with this site. I pay for my tickets. Never been in hospitality either.

It's strange how we go through this over and over isn't it?

Captain Dart

Not sure what that means about Ryton.
Is it the club keep Ryton and get 7 million up front. Which I assume they would take.
Or is it 7 million up front but the buyers get Ryton?
Which I imagine the owners wont take as the promise of £20 million depends on them succeeding.
Read the article it answers a lot of your questions.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

That's where you quote me from the thread where I actually have or reveal my secret uncle who is SISU's top investor.

Strange though, I can point out many posts you make that are pretty targeted and the same things over and over again that you never, ever back up. You would get on well with the Jimmy Hill Way and pals, you should have a word and exchange tips.

Watch the same old accounts make appearances...
Hi

chiefdave

Apparently the new bid is £7M up front, without Ryton and add ons potentially to £20M. So the upfront payment is £5M more. It’s a better offer.
This is from the last bids:
Gary Hoffman’s consortium has had three offers flatly refused by Sisu - the latest bid reportedly worth in excess of £20million if various add-ons came to fruition.

It was understood to have been in excess of £2million up front and would have allowed Sisu to keep the club’s Ryton training ground, with a view to selling off for housing in a deal which the Hoffman consortium claims could be worth upwards of £6million.
So it was £2m + Ryton (£6m plus) upfront a total of £8m plus rising to £20m with add ons.
The new bid is £7m upfront rising to £20m with add ons.

Worth a shot but they shouldn't be surprised that there's no interest from Joy.

Ashdown

So why do the lecherous shits keep hanging on then whilst the club crumbles away like old damp brickwork ?! Where are we ? Slipping away towards mid table in the 4th division and a bunch of cunts on here still make excuses for shit owners who cling on and continuously lie to fans !

Grendel

covmark

So why do the lecherous shits keep hanging on then whilst the club crumbles away like old damp brickwork ?! Where are we ? Slipping away towards mid table in the 4th division and a bunch of cunts on here still make excuses for shit owners who cling on and continuously lie to fans !
Show me one post where anyone makes an excuse for them.

Irish Sky Blue

If you look at any of the threads about a takeover’ the same people come on every time to belittle the bid or the people making it. When I saw the thread, I could name the posters who would appear. Hoffman is obviously respected in financial and government circles but gets nothing but ridicule from a certain few on here. Yet he is a fan, he obviously wants what is best for the club. The same bunch will all say they despise Sisu but spend their time attacking the CT and groups like the Trust and The Jimmy Hill Way rather than our despicable owners. It would seem they prefer Sisu to someone who loves the club and has professed that he and his team would not expect their money back. Whenever anyone attacks Sisu, you just know they will pop up. No doubt this post will stir the hornets nest a bit more but hey ho. It is this bunch who are out of step. The vast majority of City fans want Sisu gone and would accept Hoffman with open arms. Said my piece, I won’t become embroiled in endless, pointless arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread