5 points off play offs (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Tranmere are beating stevenage 3-1, we're now 5 points behind sheff united who have 3 games in hand.

Might as well take the deduction......(I know we don't have a choice!)

rob9872

Win Friday and its all back on. Weekly on/off position far from settled either way yet.

WillieStanley

Totally agree Rob. How many times this season have we said "The Play-Off dream is over"?

We're running out of time but it's so tight. Tuesday is massive.

Otis

We now need to win 5 out of 6 games. Pretty much the minimum we would require.

That would also need to be in tandem with us not having 10 points deducted.

Time to let go chaps. Put the hose down and stand back from the fire hydrant.

Flying Fokker

If we are safe will the Fl be happy with points deduction this year? Better to lose the ten from a play off position. Then it looks like we have been punished.

Wm65

If we are safe will the Fl be happy with points deduction this year? Better to lose the ten from a play off position. Then it looks like we have been punished.

Could well get points his season and next season deducted- isnt there a 10 or 15 point deduction for exiting administration as well?
Both saints and Luton were hit hard and i can see that being the case here too.

shropshirecov

If we don't get 10 points taken off Tuesday and have a good Easter weekend it would be all back on.... but what I've heard about yesterdays performance would suggest we're more likely to see Jesus make a return next weekend

warwickcccfc

It looks like 75 or 76 points will be needed to get 6th place....that's 5 wins or 5 wins and a draw from our last 6 games.

Sadly, I think it's over for this season, however, if we get to 72 or 73 points that will represent a great effort, particularly considering our start and all the bullshit off the pitch.

Otis

Yep. 5 wins minimum I would say.

We've got to keep going of course, but sadly the fat lady is singing and let's face it, we will get docked 10 points.

I think we all accept that don't we?

Otis

What I didn't get at the weekend was the Pompey fans. Was said on Sky Sports than Pompey fans think they can escape relegation this season.

How?

They are still 5 points adrift and will have 10 points deducted too.

ccfcway

our starting 11 yesterday has something like 14 league goals between them all season

If we score in 5 of our last 6 games I will be surprised, let alone win them

rob9872

our starting 11 yesterday has something like 14 league goals between them all season

If we score in 5 of our last 6 games I will be surprised, let alone win them
How many of those up front as a Striker on a husks per game ratio?

ccfcway

we should put a line through this season,bring in some kids and look to next year.
Players will leave on the summer and we need to know what we have in reserve to replace them.

Completely agree

----------------------Murphy--------------------
Chrstie-------Cameron---Willis------Stewart
-------------Thomas-----Jennings------------
----------Moussa----Bailey-----Wilson-------
-----------------Cody---------------------------

rob9872

If we score less than five in those games I'll bare my arse outside the Ricoh for an hour.

Black6Osprey

What I didn't get at the weekend was the Pompey fans. Was said on Sky Sports than Pompey fans think they can escape relegation this season.

How?

They are still 5 points adrift and will have 10 points deducted too.

I think it would obviously be good for Pompey if they get out of the relegation zone (before pts deduction) as then the deduction will be this season and they will be relegated. If they don't get out of the relegation zone (before deduction) the 10 pts will be taken from next season. What ever happens they are down but the question is will they also have pts off next season.

ccfcway

How many of those up front as a Striker on a husks per game ratio?

McSheffrey - 1 League Goal all season - played most of our games
Bailey - 2 League Goals, played for a few months
Jennings - 0 league goals

3 midfielders who must have played nearly 100 games between them for a return of 3 goals.

I get the Cody, Fleck etc hasnt played all season, but facts are the there are a lack of goals in our current squad

rob9872

Are you happy to match it if we do? :)

logjoe

Lets just go for it win every game to the end and see what the outcome is then. This has got to be the best season ever for a long time, done all the away games this season and will do the same next season in whatever name and disguise. PUSB :p

rob9872

Lol quality :)

Users who are viewing this thread