5 yellow cards marks (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Ostigard - 8 definite yellow
Hamer - 7 if not for the one foul for persistence.
Rose - 8 over run great foul to stop the attack
Hyam - 1 if that’s a yellow trump wins the election
Marosi - 2 he’d taken less than 20 sec and after booking him he wasted more time letting the substation be made

And worse blew up on 6 min after 5 added

Brighton Sky Blue

Marosi - 2 he’d taken less than 20 sec and after booking him he wasted more time letting the substation be made

It's a real shame yellows can't be rescinded because I suspect the ref realised almost immediately afterwards he got Marosi's wrong

rob9872

Its ok taking bookings and crap refs when it doesn't cost us points. If as they say it evens itself out rgen we'll nick a couple we dont deserve hopefully.

SkyBlueSid

It's a real shame yellows can't be rescinded because I suspect the ref realised almost immediately afterwards he got Marosi's wrong
He could have rescinded it before he restarted play. It was a shocking decision. Marosi seemed aware that we were trying to make a sub but the referee just waved a card. Then he realised and the substitution took place. Utterly idiotic to let the card stand. I suspect he was too pompous to admit he had made an error. His carding was inconsistent all night, their players were given far too much leeway while we had none.

Brighton Sky Blue

He could have rescinded it before he restarted play. It was a shocking decision. Marosi seemed aware that we were trying to make a sub but the referee just waved a card. Then he realised and the substitution took place. Utterly idiotic to let the card stand. I suspect he was too pompous to admit he had made an error. His carding was inconsistent all night, their players were given far too much leeway while we had none.

I mean they can't be rescinded by appeal. You're right, he wasn't looking at the touchline and just saw Marosi hanging around and rather than double check he just went into his pocket. He got their penalty shouts right though and played some good advantages but they got away with a fair bit

Warwickhunt

never a 5 yellow card game! pretty tame regarding tackles.

lifeskyblue

never a 5 yellow card game! pretty tame regarding tackles.

Agree. Difference was we niggled and accumulated fouls leading to yellows. And we didn’t go down under their soft fouls...Hamer should have gone over at least twice and Max. We need to get wiser to compete at this level...a series of cheap fouls leading to bookings leads to gear amongst defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Great Eastern

Agree. Difference was we niggled and accumulated fouls leading to yellows. And we didn’t go down under their soft fouls...Hamer should have gone over at least twice and Max. We need to get wiser to compete at this level...a series of cheap fouls leading to bookings leads to gear amongst defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gottle of gear ?

kg82

Think that was because they scored in stoppage time, wasn’t it?!

eastwoodsdustman

There was a point in the second half where one of their players was late in the tackle twice in about 5 minutes. He didn’t even have a word with him. Both were as bad if not worse than Hamers. Ref was appalling last night.

Grendel

The Hamer one was a clear yellow all day long and a ridiculous tackle to make. It was just dumb, pointless lunge, taking the man out after he passed the ball.

It could have been a red it was an awful late high tackle and stupid

Sky Blue Harry H

It could have been a red it was an awful late high tackle and stupid

Not sure about the red bit, but agree with the rest - I thought the ref had been lenient with him regarding persistent fouling. He is a real asset to the team overall. but he needs a Michael Doyle style of discipline to play the way he does and will find himself regularly hooked by MR after picking up a yellow. I can forgive the tackling; it is the kicking the ball away and the displays of dissent after a free kick is awarded against him that he needs to cut out, as they are often the tipping point for the referee deciding upon a yellow or not.

Grendel

Mcbean

Ok maybe some of the five were due but not to book any of their players was just bias and wrong - he needs to have a word with himself

Tommo1993

There was a moment last night when Biamou won a 50/50 and would have been away with the ball, but the Reading player held his arm to stop him getting away. Wasn’t even a foul apparently. Ref was a prick.

shmmeee

If Hyams is a red the game is dead. And they could us as late as Hamer at least twice without a yellow.

The ref was fucking terrible no matter what the edgelords on here say.

Old Warwickshire lad

You always worry you are watching through sky blues tinted glasses. But I thought the referee was only watching one side when it came to dishing out yellow cards.

Users who are viewing this thread