500 Left (1 Viewer)

SKYBLUESAM87

500 Spurs tickets left for general sale tomorrow.
Will we get any more if these sell out?
Also club shop told me we have been given another 1000 for MK Dons would be nice to sell them too.

torchomatic

Oh, got ya. I was confused. I thought you meant the amount of money in SISUs bank account.

ccfc92

What do you think my chances are of getting them if I ring up at 9am?

Go.online at midnight pal. I went online Tuesday night at midnight, as I have a membership, and was able to buy tickets from 00.01 am Wednesday

ampthill_sba

A mate of mine (a member) told me that he can't get a ticket online this evening...so I guess it's a sell out already meaning there are none left...

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Go.online at midnight pal. I went online Tuesday night at midnight, as I have a membership, and was able to buy tickets from 00.01 am Wednesday

You know if you can get coach tickets online? Or will I have to phone up/go to the ticket office for them?

elephanttears

This game just doesn't appeal to me, been to White Hart Lane loads of times, got my Stevenage tickets today really looking forward to that one.

ccfc92

This game just doesn't appeal to me, been to White Hart Lane loads of times, got my Stevenage tickets today really looking forward to that one.

I haven't been before, and so have probably 1,000 others that have bought tickets. I don't understand why people are saying "oh, I don't care about this game"?

Grendel

I haven't been before, and so have probably 1,000 others that have bought tickets. I don't understand why people are saying "oh, I don't care about this game"?

Depends on your age I guess. I've been a fair few times. Therefore the ground has no attraction and its likely to be a thumping.

brinner

ive been spurs about ten times but still looking forward to it tho must admit am looking forward to stevenage and mk dons more, new grounds and bigger games need to keep moving up that league table.

Sky Blue Luke

I'm trying online now, just getting 'please transfer these seats to the basket, you can then add further seats up to the limit of your allocation' everytime I try to click a seat.

Any help?

slyblue57

just been back on and had no problem , you are clicking on the green seats are nt u . U just then click to add to basket

cathedraltospare

slyblue57 - are you just an ordinary member, in other words getting them general sale? I don't know why some of us can't seem to get them. Any help would be great

slyblue57

season ticket holder and got mine on monday only allowed one ticket. logged on now for the general sale and got my lad one.

cathedraltospare

looks like we'll have to try again in 9 hours and hope there are a few left. At this rate there might be 10 left if we're lucky in general sale. It seems all the Season ticket holders are going back for second tickets to buy for mates etc - as i dont know a season ticket holder that isn't asleep i'll have to wait and hope or see if they release any more - doubtful.

slyblue57

Strange that some of you can nt get on. I did the same for Arsenal the general sale has always worked just after midnight for online tickets.
9am is for the shop opening hours.

skybluearmy88

Yh that probably explains it lol, I know people that bought tickets at midnight on Tuesday/ wednesdaywith there membership, only to receive a call Wednesday morning saying there tickets had not been booked as they had not been placed on sale to members till 9am

Users who are viewing this thread