500 Left (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

There is an easy way to access the ticket page for the tottenham game, if you are waiting for general sale, I'm on it now but dont wanna risk buying them in case it doesnt work properly lol

kg82

Yh that probably explains it lol, I know people that bought tickets at midnight on Tuesday/ wednesdaywith there membership, only to receive a call Wednesday morning saying there tickets had not been booked as they had not been placed on sale to members till 9am

Weird, I bought mine on-line about 3:30am Wednesday morning. Just checked and still showing as I've bought the ticket abut money hasn't come out my bank? Got me worried now!

Snouty72

judt keeps coming up with 'no tickets left for you and family and friends.' Only want one ticket. Very frustrating. Any advice????

SkyBlueUkeman

judt keeps coming up with 'no tickets left for you and family and friends.' Only want one ticket. Very frustrating. Any advice????

I think the guys on here who got tickets were the lucky ones who just got in before they closed the loop. That or they've completely sold out and they haven't updated it yet.

SkyBlueUkeman

None of the available seats on the stadium view have changed since before midnight. Still got the same 4 seats highlighted orange as well.

They'll probably get rid of the stadium view thing tomorrow and just ask you how many tickets you want to speed things up and make sure there's no gaps.. I'll keep trying a bit for now, but i'll be on first thing at 9:00am!

skybluearmy88

Let me know if you have any luck tonight mate, best of luck getting some anyway, I'm not even that bothered about going, only trying to get tickets cause my 10 year old little brother wants to go as his Xmas present haha

SkyBlueUkeman

"Please transfer these tickets to the basket, You can add further seats up to the limit of your allocation"

I WOULD IF I COULD. TRUST ME.

kg82

Spurs game taken off the ticket the list. Must have sold out! Not bad going for 9:05!

LJC_CCFC

boooooooooooyah, unlucky the sad glory hunters who waited in the cold for two hours 5 tickets done and done:D:D:D:D:D

Sky Blue Luke

yep, my internet suddenly running slowly due to the traffic caused a slight panic though. :p

Just had another quick look, is that them all sold out now?

GPJustice

Tickets bought! Just got to work out how and when I'm going to pick them up.

Skybluecj

Clicked tickets, went to basked, went to checkout and the website slowed down, filled in card details and clicked on done, only for there to be a problem and I lost the tickets I selected in basked :(

pusbccfc

Does anyone know where you collect them from? Bought mine Monday online for the first time.
Is it the normal ticket office or? Do you need your credit card?

cathedraltospare

i've said it before and i'll say it again - the whole thing is badly organised for a club taking that much money each week. Can't deliver or pay is obviously a glitch which has probably now cost you your tickets. Very unfair. When it's this busy they should draw it by applied for ballot, would make it fairer. They could even keep on record if you've missed out in the past to try and level it up over the season/years. Otherwise it's just a mad scramble with a website that can never cop. By the way, been on hold half an hour, about to give up.

GPJustice

I'd say that the No delivery is probably because between now and the game is Christmas/New Year/ Bank holidays ahoy.

Quite likely. However, does anyone know when the box office is open over this period?

Users who are viewing this thread