596 dollar billionaires in China (1 Viewer)

Samo

Great haul of China is changing European football and up to 30 more billionaires are looking to invest in clubs

Might be worth the Trust sellotaping some ads in post office windows in Shanghai? We can at least dream - I mean some of these people must have the clout to sweep up the whole lot (ACL, Wasps, CCFC) if they fancied it.

Nah, they want to invest in a club, not the ghost of a club devoid of resources, assets and direction. A club raped and pillaged by it's owners and betrayed by all elements of it's community. Not the most poorly run and poorly treated club in England, why would you?

Winny the Bish

Remember when those Chinese investors were talking about a takeover but got scared off by the Coventry Telegraph because the CT outed who they were!?

How different things could be right now...

pastythegreat

Out of the 92 FL clubs we are probably 91 in the top priorities list.

The only one below us is Villa because they are wankers and nobody likes them.
Would that be the same Villa that got taken over by Chinese owners about a month ago??

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

singers_pore

I've tried too but no luck so far. Currently I am trying to get in with the guys who are funding the new MLS club in Los Angeles. I've got some links through the Sports Business Institute at USC as the new LA club is going to be built right next to the university campus on USC land. The club has about 20 millionaire investors including the likes of Magic Johnson, the owner of the Dodgers, and the chap who owns AS Roma. They are paying for an entirely new stadium and a new team from scratch.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Forgive my ignorance but who is responsible to find investors within the club

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
we should just try email them all and ask lol surely one them take notice and might have a peek but then prob run away lol.

Users who are viewing this thread