73 Passes in the build up to a goal v Oxford (1 Viewer)

Astute

The whole game Coventry were passing the ball around almost unchallenged. Oxford were truly abysmal and put together one of the poorest displays I've ever seen and deserved to lose by 8 plus goals in my view.
Yet they managed to score a couple of goals against us.

If a truly abysmal side can score goals against us we should be shitting ourselves on Saturday.

skybluecam

Yet they managed to score a couple of goals against us.

If a truly abysmal side can score goals against us we should be shitting ourselves on Saturday.
Deflection and we completely took our foot off the gas after our 3rd.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Robins told them to look after themselves at HT.

Astute

Deflection and we completely took our foot off the gas after our 3rd.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Robins told them to look after themselves at HT.
They had already scored when we got our 3rd.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the performance. But if we were absolutely brilliant and they were absolutely atrocious how did they score twice?

David O'Day

I'm not trying to take anything away from the performance. But if we were absolutely brilliant and they were absolutely atrocious how did they score twice?
because the first goal took a big deflection and for the 2nd one out reverse keeper who won't play on Saturday reacted much too slowly

procdoc

Because their player kicked the ball towards the goal and it went in. It happens in almost every football match. We scored 6, could have been 10. We absolutely battered them

JSL

There were several times we nearly got caught in possession. Better opposition would have closed us down and won the ball back

Users who are viewing this thread