77% households have internet access (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't give a monkeys if they read these forums or not. If they get "offended" by certain comments - TOUGH! We, as the fans, in effect pay their wages. We have a right to say what we want about them! :whistle:

DazzleTommyDazzle

Interesting to see the story about the Tom Daley tweet:

A teenager has been arrested by police investigating abuse of Team GB diver Tom Daley on Twitter.
After coming fourth in the men's synchronised 10m platform diving event on Monday, the 18-year-old received a message telling him he had let down his father.
Daley's father Rob died in May 2011 from brain cancer.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested at a guest house in the Weymouth area on suspicion of malicious communications.

A pretty obnoxious tweet, but not perhaps the sort of thing I'd have expected to lead to an arrest.

Maybe some of the posters on here will need to be a bit more careful.........

ajsccfc

The kid in question appears to conduct several wars over the internet, including one bemusing one where he threatens someone in a Youtube video while swearing a LOT and kicking his bed in rage. I'd hoped that it was some creative type spoofing a character, but it seems he's just a regular twat.

Otis

Interesting to see the story about the Tom Daley tweet:

A teenager has been arrested by police investigating abuse of Team GB diver Tom Daley on Twitter.
After coming fourth in the men's synchronised 10m platform diving event on Monday, the 18-year-old received a message telling him he had let down his father.
Daley's father Rob died in May 2011 from brain cancer.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested at a guest house in the Weymouth area on suspicion of malicious communications.

A pretty obnoxious tweet, but not perhaps the sort of thing I'd have expected to lead to an arrest.

Maybe some of the posters on here will need to be a bit more careful.........

Did you read all the tweets?

There were threatening.

Otis

I caught it. At least some of it anyway.

Pretty sure he called Daley a c..t and threatened to go round there and strangle him.

Maybe someone can confirm that for me. There were lots of threats, mainly from other tweeters aimed at this Riley character, so I may have got muddled, but that was the way I read it.

WeWillBeBack

You just have to laugh at the lad, at first he was apologising to Tom seeming very desperate, but then he decided to continue abusing and got arrested:pointlaugh:

CTID

Lol yeah i read it all this morning. He quite clearly threatened to kill another guy which is an arrestable offence, didnt see anything threatening Tom though. I havnt seen the youtube thing yet but it sounds equaly amusing. Him begging for forgiveness and blaming Tom for causing the hate towards him at the same time haha he seems ever so intelligent.

Edited because i seemed ever so intelligent with my typing skills! fail

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

I did threaten to hire a hitman to get rid of Ken..but then, he has kinda of gone quiet of late, hasn't he? :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread