7833toMK.... come on back the lads. (1 Viewer)

wingy

If I recall Correctly there was some synergy between us and Wimbledon fans who tacitly approved /appreciated the motives for attending.
They themselves took a decent quota for a Cup game and got over it.
Of course there were some who couldn't sanction it to themselves, entirely understandable too.

pusbccfc

Reading that Sheffield United were limited to 7500 despite the club requesting 10,000.

steve82

A list of early reasons for some not to attend.
1 - franchise club not 45% getting my gate money
2 - Sisu not getting 45% of my gate money
3 - Both of the above
4 - It's a Sunday
5 - Uninspiring fixture
6 - Ticket price

Adge

We can make this away game feel like a home one, I've not seen what maximum allocations they've given out previously but I'm sure wolves went and surpassed our 7k we took as the upper tier was opened shortly after.

As MR said, come and support the team.
I thought he came across well but followed the Sisu line also with the “come and support the team/budget etc”
Think he fired a shot too last weekend when he stated about the fa cup gate money being used for the team.:emoji_thinking:

Nick

Administrator
I thought he came across well but followed the Sisu line also with the “come and support the team/budget etc”
Think he fired a shot too last weekend when he stated about the fa cup gate money being used for the team.:emoji_thinking:

Or maybe he / the club has been getting money from games?

pusbccfc

3 - Both of the above
4 - It's a Sunday
5 - Uninspiring fixture
6 - Ticket price

Same old, same old.

It could be free and those people wouldn't go.

Adge

Would be great to take the 10k but I think 5000 would probably be more realistic.

Macca

3 - Both of the above
4 - It's a Sunday
5 - Uninspiring fixture
6 - Ticket price

Why would anyone need a reason?
Can't be arsed

Sky Blue Harry H

We get 45% of gate money, so if we can take the maximum possible 7.5k + (whatever they will give us), then we should encourage everyone to get there. More potential £££s for MR and more chance of winning if we take a sizeable following (as well as a fun day out). Win, win as far as I am concerned, in terms of attending or not, for me it's a no brainer.

Hobo

3 - Both of the above
4 - It's a Sunday
5 - Uninspiring fixture
6 - Ticket price

You only needed to post no1

Otis

Hopefully a crowd of zero, we win, get the prize money and a decent draw next round, they take another step on the road to bankruptcy, and hammer another nail in the coffin of franchised sport.
Hmm, I have two trains of thought on this.

1. I would never, ever want to go to MK and help fund a franchise team such as them, but

2. I want City to win and I think if no City fan attended we would have less chance of winning the match. The more fans we have the more of a chance we would have of getting a result there.

So it's a bit of a conundrum, cos I always want to see MK Don's lose.

win9nut

No brainer for me! less than a mile from my house!

Definitely reckon it’s winnable, but they’ll think so too and it will be a real contest.

pastythegreat

Bit of an anti climax when it was drawn and was a bit disappointed.
But on reflection I personally think this is better than a big prem team.
If we went to Man City or the Like, it'd be a great day out but a forgone conclusion before we'd even got there.
At least with this, it'll be a better contest of a match, it won't be a bad pay day as we "should" take good numbers, it's close to home and dirt cheap train travel. Win this and let's see if we can get a trip to the Bridge next round. Or better still, win this and let's see if we can get 25k+ for the blues at home next round, beat them and get Utd away in the semis

Not that I'm getting carried away or anything

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Fucking great draw! 8 miles from home and loads of SBA. And it's winnable! Or drawable!

Good draw, but Not sure we want a replay....win and win there.

Already got midweek fixtures Cambridge Tuesday 30th Jan, (my dons replay Tuesday 6th Feb), Colchester Tuesday 13th Feb. Then if we get through Luton at home on 17th Feb would be re arranged to midweek.

Users who are viewing this thread