8pm : is shop still selling tickets (1 Viewer)

Qwerty70

Is my mate winding me up ; he reckons he's in a queue outside the shop n they r still selling cash tickets ?
Anyone else in queue ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is my mate winding me up ; he reckons he's in a queue outside the shop n they r still selling cash tickets ?
Anyone else in queue ?

They had 1,000 tickets going on sale beginning at 5:30 pm from the shop, so yea he is probably in the queue.

bigfatronssba

On Twitter 45 mins ago:

BwtV7v4CUAAcrHT.jpg

CCFC-PAK

The queue was not that big when i drove past about 6:45, nothing like the morning so they probably are, doubt all 1k are sold with the queues being as they have been this afternoon.

Bennosdancingfeet

They sold1k , they then sold another 800 in block 10 now it's another 1k on sale. In total1800 sold today and whatever sold since half 5

CCFC-PAK

They actually started selling long before that, i got mine at about 4:15 but they were selling bit by bit before 4pm also.

bigfatronssba

They sold1k , they then sold another 800 in block 10 now it's another 1k on sale. In total1800 sold today and whatever sold since half 5

So where are the tickets their selling now then?

Johnnythespider

It's only two per person and if only one person is on the till as claimed earlier it is possible they could still be sellining?

There won't be a till involved, there wasn't on Saturday when I got mine the notes just vanished under the counter, if I was an old cynic I might think some of the adult tickets might go through the books as kids thus creaming off 90% of the proceeds, but I'm not an old cynic so I don't.

Ashdown

Still plenty to sell. The balance of block 10, 3-4000 ST releases all over the place, maybe blocks 3-5. There will still be plenty from 6.30 am if people can buy online and collect in the day. If all of those are gone they can still shift up the netting and sell the better part of block 9.

letsallsingtogether

Well I was up there about 3.00 and there was no queue whatsoever only people going in were buying from the shop or collecting tickets that had already been purchased.

Saw Fisher come out and get into his car to go home.

any way picture to light to be 8.00pm?

theferret

Well I was up there about 3.00 and there was no queue whatsoever only people going in were buying from the shop or collecting tickets that had already been purchased.

Saw Fisher come out and get into his car to go home.

any way picture to light to be 8.00pm?

Tickets had sold by 3pm, next batch went on sale at 5.30 and queues built again. Still people there at gone 8.30.

Brian The Ref

I was in there just before 5.30, collecting the tickets that should have posted to me, but never actually arrived. Tim Fisher was in the shop looking as smug as ever initiating a count down to opening the doors to let people in!

Anyway, finally got tickets, after booking and paying for Block 2, ended up in Block 31.

Never mind, at least i've got them now.

Expect to see a lot of grown men in tears tomorrow night!!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I was in there just before 5.30, collecting the tickets that should have posted to me, but never actually arrived. Tim Fisher was in the shop looking as smug as ever initiating a count down to opening the doors to let people in!

Anyway, finally got tickets, after booking and paying for Block 2, ended up in Block 31.

Never mind, at least i've got them now.

Expect to see a lot of grown men in tears tomorrow night!!

Taking two hankies with me

Users who are viewing this thread