93/94 Season Review - Video (1 Viewer)

Sterling Archer

Hi all, does anybody know where I can find the season review on video from the season 1993-94?

Having a little reminscing moment! :D

skybluelee

I have it burnt to dvd. My dvd recorder has just broken but when i have replaced and can make a copy fancy swapping a copy of it for that cup final herbert museum dvd, deano?

skybluelee

Deano, unless you are planning a day trip to Weymouth (its lovely btw) it will be easier to meet up in Cov before the first game of the season.*

* Subject to home games being at Ricoh.

itsvangool

You think that's badly produced. I've got a copy of the 86/87 home and cup goals. It's edited like some terrible grumble film from the 1970s....

tbh444

I've got it at home. It's hilariously badly produced and misses out quite a few decent games.

I have a vague memory of a telegraph article of the club falling out with the producers (paper plane or something) over how crap one of them was. I had 92-93 which was OK except the whole first half of the season (when most of the decent wins were) was whizzed through with no commentary or info

skybluelee

You think that's badly produced. I've got a copy of the 86/87 home and cup goals. It's edited like some terrible grumble film from the 1970s....

Yep that is as bad as it gets. The bizarre 10 second 'stills' of the goalscorer after every goal....like they were trying to ruin the enjoyment of watching our greatest ever side.

Users who are viewing this thread