A Fresh start without SISU and ACL (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

Am convinced that this is the only way forward.
Both are equally responsible for ending this years promotion hopes and quite frankly need their heads banging together.
SISU and ACL will not work together and this is whats killing the club.

Another poster says well done SISU for ridding us of that rent agreement and I have to agree. Outside sources have had their noses in the trough for far too long and have starved the club of valuable income.

Sisu have been awful owners, but have kept the club going, but have now drawn a line in the sand.
ACL/Council refusal to sell the ground to SISU beggars believe. All sorts of clauses could be put into the sale contract to prevent mortgages being taken out or ground ownership shifted into other SISU companies.
If SISU want the ground to recover their investment, then so what, it will mean that we will be a lot better placed than we are right now.

So to the Texan, Hoffman or anyone out there who is serious about buying CCFC, then make sure we have 100% stadium ownership and all related revenue streams and be rid of meddling councils et al:facepalm:

Lord_Nampil

I can't see how ACL will survive after this is over!!! No one will touch us with a barge pole with a set up like it currently is, if we get taken over we can't pay a rent, we must own a share in ACL and eventually take over ACL as well!

coundonskyblue

The only thing I agree with in that is 'SISU and ACL will not work together'.

For that reason, Sisu have to go. Regardless of what you consider right, the only way forward is for the club to own the ground. The only way to get this is for Sisu to go.

rupert_bear

The more that comes out regarding this the less blame i put on ACL. They were/are dealing with a very vicious company who would stop at nothing to get it's way and were obviously trying to acquire the Ricoh on the cheap rather than buy into it the proper way. Easy to blame councils and councillors but has been said many times this council stance was not political it was a unanimous agreement of all parties that has to be respected.

CCFC_GT

SISU are shite as owners, but I have absolutely no respect for the Council's stance of insisting on keeping its grubby hands on its 50% of the stadium (a stance it took long before SISU were involved) unless selling for a massive profit.

Users who are viewing this thread