A little valentines reminder (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Great day out, good atmos in the Witton Arms and in the ground, winning there for the first time I think it was?
Recall a couple of our idiots going mental at the Villa mascot before the game who was walking around waving at the kids/crowd, but stopped and just stared, clearly winding them up more and hoping the stewards would throw them out.

eastwoodsdustman

I couldn't get a ticket so went in the Villa end. I ended up in the corner next to the city fans in the second half with about 7 or 8 other lads. It was a bit lairy at full time and the coppers let us jump into the city end to get out.

Ashdown

Was in the Villa stand, fairly close to the City fans. Couldn’t prevent myself jumping up when we scored to find a stack of City fans doing the same up there. There were a few disgruntled Brummies shouting at us but none came too close.

Sky_Blue_Daz

We absolutely played them off the pitch that day , my brother ran a pub in Aston called The Britannia for a few years in the mid 90s and I did every weekend shift with him and seen some awful sights . Day of the game me and my brother and best mate went inthe Aston hotel and the pub was full of villa fans they recognised my brother and were absolutely golden to us before and after kick off Would of been a worldie if boetang had scored

Users who are viewing this thread