A mad idea for wolves game! (1 Viewer)

covpete

Just for a bit of fun how about a fancy dress theme for the hill for the wolves game, could get a few more on there! Would be nice to see a good crowd on the hill to prove to our rivals we may be up the proverbial creek without a paddle but we've not gave up just yet! :)

Astute

We could all dress up as vagabonds. Would be quite apt.

Monners

I think I may find it all a bit depressing with the yams running around laughing at us. Head in the sand day for me I'm afraid :(

torchomatic

How about you have a horse with really, really tall legs. You could call it Moral. Then you could climb up and sit on the saddle. It would suit you perfectly. Hope there's plenty of room up there for others though.

How about those on the hill dress as French peasants and those that go into Sixfields dress as French aristocracy.

We could construct something on the hill and then have a post match get together afterwards.

thelookout

From what im hearing it'll be more of a home game for wolves. Id stay well clear if i was a sixfield attendee who took his kids along.

Not that I'd be seen dead in there anyway mind.

shmmeee

How about you have a horse with really, really tall legs. You could call it Moral. Then you could climb up and sit on the saddle. It would suit you perfectly. Hope there's plenty of room up there for others though.

Would you be one of the "others" considering hw much time you spend telling other fans how terrible they are?

Monners

That is a concern - they do have more than their share of idiots. The locals aren't particularly lookng forward to them turning up.

Astute

That is a concern - they do have more than their share of idiots. The locals aren't particularly lookng forward to them turning up.

The Wolves fans turning up might not be appreciated by the locals either ;)

_brian_

I wouldn't worry, mate! If they go with Torchomatic's idea they'll all be on horses! Not sure about the logistics of getting the horses there though!!!

wingy

We could all dress up as vagabonds. Would be quite apt.

You're .....SOOOOO seventies Astute!!
jimmy_james_and_the_vagabonds._jimmy_james_the_-now_is_the_time.jpg

Steve.B50

I will be on the hill as per every game this season, but sorry not wearing any sort of fancy dress (ok maybe the Grim Reaper). This is not a fun event.

Hobo

We could splat a meat pie on our heads, tip tea over our heads and sing "Welcome to Molineaux". Hopefully build a few bridges.

Astute

We could splat a meat pie on our heads, tip tea over our heads and sing "Welcome to Molineaux". Hopefully build a few bridges.

Would SISU get the pie money?

Sky Blue Kid

How's about you get a horse with really, really, short legs, so you and the "Sixfield faithful" can sit on...One that can sit about 1100. You could call it "No Morals"?

bringbackrattles

Just for a bit of fun how about a fancy dress theme for the hill for the wolves game, could get a few more on there! Would be nice to see a good crowd on the hill to prove to our rivals we may be up the proverbial creek without a paddle but we've not gave up just yet! :)
Why bother with a fancy dress theme as that's always saved for the last game and that's at Sheffield United. As for the Wolves game I've a feeling it will kick off as they will be pissed up and on a high,while we have to stand and watch as usual just like we had to at Norwich and Southampton.
Add in the chance of Leon Clarke scoring and kissing their badge and it has all the ingredients of a good old punch up !

The Gentleman

A lot of them are bully's and this type of match is right up their street for that sort of thing, not many 'Home' fans and lots of Yam Yams.

spider_ricoh

Let's see him come back from that one! LOL!!!

Jesus, that would be a big horse.

Nice to see the usual suspects lining up to mock any attempt at protesting at our glorious owners.

I do occupy the moral high ground when I boycott Sixfields because anything that hurts SISU i.e. denial of financial / moral support has got to bring forward the date they will leave the club and therefore our eventual salvation

Nick

Administrator
Nice to see the usual suspects lining up to mock any attempt at protesting at our glorious owners.

I do occupy the moral high ground when I boycott Sixfields because anything that hurts SISU i.e. denial of financial / moral support has got to bring forward the date they will leave the club and therefore our eventual salvation

Bingo

ajsccfc

I wonder how many times Bryan Singer's found this forum accidentally and left disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread