A one man stand (1 Viewer)

Hadenough

I am not going to spend another penny with CCFC until SiSu Fu*k off

This won't make any difference to anyone and will interest even fewer but if enough people did the same they would go,they would have no alternative,
Administration and a 10 point deduction and even being kicked out the Ricoh may follow but so what...We are being run by a Company that sold any hope we had of staying in the C'ship,lied to us about pretty much everything and who's only comunication in the last few weeks since relegation became an almost certainty was a Marketing campaign to sell us more season tickets for only a slighy increase on what we have been offered this season with a catchy tag line of 'together we will rise again'
Fair play if you stick with them and we all know a fair few will ...SISU are banking on it..Your prolonging the farce but you do it for noble reasons

I'm Out:wave::wave::wave::wave:

guicey15

I am going to keep spending my pennies to watch my team no matter who owns us, or what league we are in. I'm not going to let a few clowns make me feel as though I can't go. The team need our support more now than ever and I definitely will continue to do that.

Face it, you're fooked if you stay away, and you're fooked if you go. This rabble is in your blood and your heart - this is just a stroke in your support of the Sky Blues, possibly one the most disappointing teams ever to follow.

dongonzalos

Unfortunately, I have to say I agree with you. We have to do something to force their arms. They only listen to money. This is the only way :(

Brighton Sky Blue

This won't make any difference to anyone and will interest even fewer but if enough people did the same they would go,they would have no alternative,
Administration and a 10 point deduction and even being kicked out the Ricoh may follow but so what...We are being run by a Company that sold any hope we had of staying in the C'ship,lied to us about pretty much everything and who's only comunication in the last few weeks since relegation became an almost certainty was a Marketing campaign to sell us more season tickets for only a slighy increase on what we have been offered this season with a catchy tag line of 'together we will rise again'
Fair play if you stick with them and we all know a fair few will ...SISU are banking on it..Your prolonging the farce but you do it for noble reasons

Check the post I made in Otis' thread a few hours ago-you are not alone chap.

dadgad

Events have backed us into a corner.

The owners have treated the fans like mugs.

Enough is enough.

Covfather

In 27 years of following city I've had the season tickets, shirts, tracksuits, polo shirts, gnomes... Next year I'm not spending a penny, last season I said I wouldn't have another season ticket but I was conned into it by CCFC marketing "Marlon King signs"

I'mARealWizard

but if enough people did the same they would go,they would have no alternative,
Administration and a 10 point deduction.

I'm tired of seeing this being written and re-written ad infinitum until it is believed to fact.

SISU don't invest, they manage the hedgefund.

If CCFC and its subsidiaries can not maintain the financial running of the club and an administrator is appointed, then it is the hedgefund that lose any investment that they have made (is that SCONSET? I lose track...)

So if the hedgefund do not invest more and allow the business to fold, then they lose any investment and any chance of a return.

No matter what the offer from Hoff et al, or any other proposal is, they would be forced to accept that and gain some of their money back rather than losing it all.

If the club went into admin, because the hedgefund invested money via no interest loans, they would be the main creditor.

So why would they allow themselves to lose everything?

Colonel Mustard

I am going to keep spending my pennies to watch my team no matter who owns us, or what league we are in. I'm not going to let a few clowns make me feel as though I can't go. The team need our support more now than ever and I definitely will continue to do that.

Right on. This club has been in existence for nearly 130 years. Queen Victoria was on the throne and Gladstone was PM at the time of our establishment. SISU will come and go and be a footnote in our history; this whole notion of "starving" the club is, I fear, perilously close to putting our own club out of business. It's really not the right attitude. If we could fill out that stadium every week, I'm sure we'd have a very different destiny.

Otis

We will never be kicked out of the Ricoh and anyone that says so is retarded. There is a 40 year contract for us to play in the Ricoh.

Yes, that is correct, but then please tell me, what happens if the club simply cannot afford to pay the rent? What would actually happen?

hill83

We will never be kicked out of the Ricoh and anyone that says so is retarded. There is a 40 year contract for us to play in the Ricoh.

I've got a 18 month phone contract, if I stop paying my bill do I get to keep it running anyway? Thought not.

dongonzalos

Right on. This club has been in existence for nearly 130 years. Queen Victoria was on the throne and Gladstone was PM at the time of our establishment. SISU will come and go and be a footnote in our history; this whole notion of "starving" the club is, I fear, perilously close to putting our own club out of business. It's really not the right attitude. If we could fill out that stadium every week, I'm sure we'd have a very different destiny.

Yes one in which SISU could survive a another 5 years falsley hoping they can get their money back. Repeatedly selling our players at a faster rate than they can be sufficiently be replaced and we will be battling to stay in the division.

I am not saying a complete stay away. Just for enough matches where it is costing them more and more. When they realise the best business decision is the cut the loses.

CCFC deserves the loyality. SISU do not. You cannot separate the two the future of CCFC depends on the removal of SISU. Other than winning the Euromillions the only way of taking out SISU is the painful way of abstaining

Otis

They default.

Yes I know that, but then what happens.

People are saying we will never get kicked out of the Ricoh, so if the club does default and consistently fails to pay the rent for months in a row then what happens? People keep saying Sisu will not put us into administration so what happens?

skybluehugh

Said same in a another tread and got slatted but I don,t care. Same as valiant I have said these bastards would ruin our club right from the start of their tenature. And before I get slatted again NO I AM NOT HAPPY TO BE PROVEN RIGHT far from it:mad::mad:

Brighton Sky Blue

I have respect for people who still have the stomach to watch these people destroy the club. I equally have respect for those who no longer wish to give them an excuse to do so. Whether you go to support the team or not go because of the top dogs wrecking it, both ultimately have the interests of the club at heart-something we cannot say of Fisher, Igwe, Clarke et al.

Disenchanted

I think we have an agreement in place and maybe its 40years but if we go bust and can't pay the rent they may ask us to leave........really its not Rocket!!! and your calling others 'retarded:pointlaugh:'

Users who are viewing this thread