A polite suggestion (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

You are taking it very personally though and have been far more condescending and insulting than almost any other poster I've seen on here.

Given I've been told to give as good as I get, ask yourself why I might react to some. Why could that possibly be?

Go on, think about it.

Hard.

Go on.

And then have a cup of tea while you're thinking about it.

Go on, you can do it!

wingy

If you don't like flak there's plenty of other things we have in store:

images

images

images
Wheres the batterred Mars with SaltnSauce??

Delboycov

Given I've been told to give as good as I get, ask yourself why I might react to some. Why could that possibly be?

Go on, think about it.

Hard.

Go on.

Go on, you can do it!

As I said very condescending....

ajsccfc

Took me a while to realise that third picture's a Flake. I thought it was some kind of deli meat.

Delboycov

So have you thought about why yet? What I might be mirroring?

Have you found the answer?

And you wonder why you take flak?! Just maybe it's because you come across as a particularly arrogant,condescending, know it all who cries to mummy if the other lads don't play nicely but offers very little in the way of sensible debate themselves other than to shout those down that have a different opinion to them. I'm here to help

*just realised I may also be describing Tim Fisher here*

NorthernWisdom

And you wonder why you take flak?! Just maybe it's because you come across as a particularly arrogant,condescending, know it all who cries to mummy if the other lads don't play nicely but offers very little in the way of sensible debate themselves other than to shout those down that have a different opinion to them. I'm here to help

And you come across as someone who has to resort to stupid accusations rather than actually engage in the content.

Over and over and over again.

Yep that's over and over and over again.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

Some might say you do that to deflect from the actual content. Some might suggest this is a cunning bluff where you're employed by ACl to do just that, deflect from the actual content of posts they don't like.

What's that? I'm deflecting from the content of a post I don't like?

Christ, I must be a SISU plant.

What were we talking about again?

Delboycov

And you come across as someone who has to resort to stupid accusations rather than actually engage in the content.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

Some might say you do that to deflect from the actual content. Some might suggest this is a cunning bluff where you're employed by ACl to do just that, deflect from the actual content of posts they don't like.

That's brilliant....I am a ACL plant and just thought I'd join this board years ago just in case SISU refused to pay rent and it ended up in court. You joined because?

NorthernWisdom

That's brilliant....I am a ACL plant and just thought I'd join this board years ago just in case SISU refused to pay rent and it ended up in court. You joined because?

Yep, you joined to manipulate this board into ACL's way of thinking, the evidence is there in your posts after all:)

You also know far too much about this kind of thing for it to be anything but.

I joined because I'm a city fan who wanted to post a message on a message board for city fans.

Now, what were we talking about?

Brighton Sky Blue

True enough:whistle:

Proves the point perfectly though doesn't it, lazy accusations mean people forget whatever the point of the original thread was, it descends into insults where people do exactly what they accuse others of doing.

On the plus side I've now found the wanker smiley too.

If you go back on this forum from around last September backwards the majority of threads are about Thorn-and those which weren't quickly turned into them once his name was mentioned. It didn't stop once he was sacked but did eventually-if you just let it run its course it goes away sooner. SISU has become the new Thorn.

Delboycov

Yep, you joined to manipulate this board into ACL's way of thinking, the evidence is there in your posts after all:)

I joined because I'm a city fan who wanted to post a message on a message board for city fans.

You're really too good at this! Half an hour and I'm singing like a canary...I would've got away with it though if it wasn't for those pesky kids! ;-)

NorthernWisdom

If you go back on this forum from around last September backwards the majority of threads are about Thorn-and those which weren't quickly turned into them once his name was mentioned. It didn't stop once he was sacked but did eventually-if you just let it run its course it goes away sooner. SISU has become the new Thorn.

True and before that it was King, and before that Robinson, and before that McGinnity.

I know the drill.

But when it gets personal it stops being fun, no? Nobody's going to agree all the time, but they could at least accept that as soon as City fan starts fighting City fan the lunatics have won, and it's us who've lost.

Ashdown1

You're never a City fan, only in your wildest dreams. Maybe Man City?

Brighton Sky Blue

True and before that it was King, and before that Robinson, and before that McGinnity.

I know the drill.

But when it gets personal it stops being fun, no? Nobody's going to agree all the time, but they could at least accept that as soon as City fan starts fighting City fan the lunatics have won, and it's us who've lost.

I just accept that some people prefer to vent spleens from behind a keyboard. They will keep doing it, perhaps more, if you start complaining so just let it wind toward a conclusion.

Nonleagueherewecome

Over.

And over.

And over again.

Just play the song, FFS... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9NgGZkErU

Grendel

torchomatic

Sky Blues

It's the main reason that I am not on here so often nowadays.

The vibe does seem to have changed on here. I'm not enjoying it so much these last couple of months. I think the lack of resolution to CCFC's situation isn't helping and it's leading to the frustrating re-treading of old arguments. While the forum has more members than ever, the number of different people commenting seems to have diminished. But maybe that's just my perception. PUSB.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's no different to the Thorn days but this time the arguments aren't even about football. The huge negative atmosphere around the club doesn't help.

Delboycov

It's no different to the Thorn days but this time the arguments aren't even about football. The huge negative atmosphere around the club doesn't help.

I think the difference between now and previously is we're talking about the very existence of our football club now not the merits or otherwise of a manager so it's obvious that people are going to have very strong feelings. I think it shows we care...no matter what the viewpoint.. and although it would be great to go back and talk about the football again the reality is we are in a period of our history where that is unfortunately secondary to what's happening off the field. Let's just hope the outcome of this absolute mess means we can go back and debate issues like best formations and glory fans getting tickets for our big games before too long.

ccfc92

The vibe does seem to have changed on here. I'm not enjoying it so much these last couple of months. I think the lack of resolution to CCFC's situation isn't helping and it's leading to the frustrating re-treading of old arguments. While the forum has more members than ever, the number of different people commenting seems to have diminished. But maybe that's just my perception. PUSB.

no I'd 100% agree with that pal. At least October til new years day we had some happiness? Went all downhill after losing on new years day

skybluehugh

Go on, think about it.

Hard.

Go on.

Go on, you can do it!

You start this thread about all the negative name calling and most of your replies have had digs at some one. your getting as confusing as the bull that comes out of Tim Fisher's mouth, wait a min it couldn't be could it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread