A slight silver lining (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

Maybe now that the club is a whole, and the debt is somehow gone(?), that this is the time Sisu will put the club up for sale as one entity(granted at a highly inflated price.

A businessman like Haskell or ACL or any other bidders probably knew what the likely outcome was going to be, but that doesn't meant that they'll just give up because.

Somehow... keep the faith... somehow...

(although, if that isn't the case and Sisu still have their poisonous grip wrapped tightly round the cubs neck, thats me done.)

Nonleagueherewecome

My silver lining is that tickets are cheaper at Leamington!

SkyblueBazza

Maybe now that the club is a whole, and the debt is somehow gone(?), that this is the time Sisu will put the club up for sale as one entity(granted at a highly inflated price.

A businessman like Haskell or ACL or any other bidders probably knew what the likely outcome was going to be, but that doesn't meant that they'll just give up because.

(although, if that isn't the case and Sisu still have their poisonous grip wrapped tightly round the cubs neck, thats me done.)

I think you might be dreaming! The club is not as a whole - & nor will it be unless Holdings sell or give their assets to whoever buys CCFC Ltd...except if theirs is the accepted bid - then it will be business as usual. There will still be two businesses, under one ultimate owner...still without a true place to call "home" - unless they can buy ACL up too.

SkyBlueUkeman

You say that, but the end game of Sisu is to make money. They are a raw business company. This is what they do. Asset strip and sell/ liquidate.

SkyBlueUkeman

But they must know that from now on in its just going to get worse. They could actually walk away now with a profit if they sell up. If they stubbornly carry on they will HEMORRHAGE money.

Now we need PH4 or any other investors more than ever. This is the time for them to swoop.

Nonleagueherewecome

But they must know that from now on in its just going to get worse. They could actually walk away now with a profit if they sell up. If they stubbornly carry on they will HEMORRHAGE money.

Now we need PH4 or any other investors more than ever. This is the time for them to swoop.

People were only interested as with the club in administration, they wouldn't have to negotiate with SISU-who say that the club is not for sale.

SkyBlueUkeman

All im saying is I wouldn't be surprised if the club will be put up for sale in the next few weeks.

Well, I hope it will anyway.

theferret

People were only interested as with the club in administration, they wouldn't have to negotiate with SISU-who say that the club is not for sale.

Everything has its price. I think SISU porbably do have a walk away figure. Whether anyone can meet that (or rather if they're willing to) remains to be seen. It is the only hope left. Perhaps Byng knew what was about to happen and he is genuine when he says they will renew their interest when the situation is clarified. Let's hope so.

Nonleagueherewecome

All im saying is I wouldn't be surprised if the club will be put up for sale in the next few weeks.

Well, I hope it will anyway.

You calling Fisher a liar? :eek:

Nonleagueherewecome

Everything has its price. I think SISU porbably do have a walk away figure. Whether anyone can meet that (or rather if they're willing to) remains to be seen. It is the only hope left. Perhaps Byng knew what was about to happen and he is genuine when he says they will renew their interest when the situation is clarified. Let's hope so.

SISU will want a bloody huge price, though. I hope you're right; although I don't really like the cut of Byng's jib, I'd take his boys over SISU any day..hell, I'd take Red Bull over SISU!

bigfatronssba

SISU will want a bloody huge price, though. I hope you're right; although I don't really like the cut of Byng's jib, I'd take his boys over SISU any day..hell, I'd take Red Bull over SISU!

I'd take ming the merciless over these bunch of clowns.

SkyBlueUkeman

If they sell up now, then everyone is a winner. It seems it would just be out of spite, and at great cost, if they plowed ahead with their mental plans.

I was hoping you would say that Joy and Fisher had just been arrested by the fraud squad for impersonating fit and proper owners of a football club.

I've listened to all 3 of the forums. I couldnt go as my mate didnt get an invite and i didnt wanna go on my own. In each forum, when Fisher was asked why SISU wouldnt sell the club, he simply said 'The club is NOT for sale'. Every question among that line got exactly the same answer. Face it lads. The clubs gone :'(

SkyBlueUkeman

So why wouldn't he say 'Why?' If no meant no, then there would be no problem in disclosing why it was so.

The only reason I could give would be that it would weaken the price of the club when it went up for sale, and would show that they want to get the club off their hands asap.

This is exactly what they do with EVERY SINGLE COMPANY they buy, apart from Liquidate them outright. clearly there is interest here so that won't be the case with us.

The more and more I think about this, either its just me fooling myself, or I actually thing its going OK.

Otis

The price they will want for the club will far exceed any amount anyone is willing to bid.

You can bet your bottom dollar that all the bidders wanted the club on the cheap.

SkyBlueUkeman

Oh no doubt, but I really do think Sisu will want to be rid of us now. To even for a moment think that Tim Fisher's plan is a viable business plan is madness and he must know it. But they couldn't well say "Oh, just give us a few months while we shadily write off millions of debt". They had to do something to cover their tracks.

A company like Sisu do their business best under cover and quietly and not out in the open. None of this will help them in the long run and the sooner they end it and make a profit, whether they walk out with a big bumper bonus or not.

Hopefully hedge funds and asset strippers like Sisu will stay out of Football for good.

Steve.B50

We need to let JS know that SISU are not wanted, she needs to know the truth, not what she is being told by Fisher.

Nonleagueherewecome

We need to let JS know that SISU are not wanted, she needs to know the truth, not what she is being told by Fisher.

She'll know that, but she won't care. Balls of steel and a heart to match.

Cov Kid Dave

This all stinks. The Otium lot is registered to three ex-Sky Blues directors Ken Dulieu, Onye Igwe and Leonard Brody Remember them - didnt they do well.for us,not.. Dulieu on the bench!. Only positive maybe, is that maybe there is a chance that when they own it and debts cleared - would they then sell it quickly to someone who cares. . . Sorry as a season ticket holder for years, I wont be going to home games played away. Whoevers wins this soap opera should buy out this craz Compass deal, then buy the Ricoh so they get and control the revenues. That would be someone who cares about the club though and listens to the fans.

SkyBlueUkeman

As im all about finding the silver lining:

ACL, Haskell and others (Not Byng. I have no faith in him. A chancer) may know what is about to happen and don't want to look too desperate, thus pushing up the asking price.

SkyBlueUkeman

I'm sorry SBU ,I think they've just blown the best chance of selling us while there was the chance of an auction.
If Sisu had lost that bid (which they weren't going to because it was completely weighted in their favour) The would have lost Millions of pounds. It was always going to happen.
Now Sisu have an opportunity to sell the club and make hefty gains from it, exactly their plan way back when they bought this club. They are asset strippers, much like what Theo Paphitis does; buys failing businesses, puts them into admin, cuts the debt and sells them as a going concern. We are now debt-less and look a tasty pie for other investors, especially for ACL. Sisu will know this, and ill want to raise the asking price, but make no mistake they want out asap.

If they were to go ahead with their "masterplan", it would be disastrous not only for us but also for them.

Oh no doubt, but I really do think Sisu will want to be rid of us now. To even for a moment think that Tim Fisher's plan is a viable business plan is madness and he must know it. But they couldn't well say "Oh, just give us a few months while we shadily write off millions of debt". They had to do something to cover their tracks.

A company like Sisu do their business best under cover and quietly and not out in the open. None of this will help them in the long run and the sooner they end it and make a profit, whether they walk out with a big bumper bonus or not.

Hopefully hedge funds and asset strippers like Sisu will stay out of Football for good.

If they want rid of us so much, why are they buying us back? Think about it

Users who are viewing this thread