A way to shift season tickets..... (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

I stand corrected then!

shmmeee

Neutrals can piss off and watch it in the pub quite frankly. I hate how when you get to Wembley it’s not about the fans of the teams any more.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How many additional season tickets do you think would be purchased off the back of a free Wembley ticket ?

The reasons I say no are simple

We wouldn’t sell additional season tickets in order to cover 45,000 tickets @ £45 on average
We will sell our Wembley allocation regardless
We simply don’t need too
I think it's the fact that we would sell out the PO final tickets regardless as to why there could be added revenue from guaranteeing a ticket with a season ticket. I'm reading it as not giving them a FREE ticket, but giving them priority to buy one, and thus pretty much guaranteeing them a ticket.

If we sell £40k tickets ( I reckon the allocation would be just under that) @£40, that would be £800k.

If we sell those, and say an extra 1k season tickets so people can have the opportunity to get a ticket, then it's more like £1m.

Whether there would be a big take up for it is hard to say, but may just encourage a few who were umming and aahing over a ST to take the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread