Match Thread Accrington Stanley - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 14th Oct (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Bugger.

Nick

Administrator
1-0 to them.

Some great passing from them, to a player open in the box. Tap in.

I hope I am wrong but can see this being a bad defeat, we are offering nothing and they are playing us off the park.

James Smith

1-0 to them.

Some great passing from them, to a player open in the box. Tap in.

I hope I am wrong but can see this being a bad defeat, we are offering nothing and they are playing us off the park.

Bugger!

Nick

Administrator
Doyle takes a half decent corner, to Grimmer on his left foot and awful shot.

Again, why we have such high shot stats but no real chances.

Nick

Administrator
Another shocking shot.

People will still obsess over the shots stats blaming strikers though.

Nick

Administrator
DKE not really been in it either. Don't think this was a game for him, would rather Vincenti.

fernandopartridge

Stevenson is well off the pace. Nowhere near any second ball. I like Kelly Evans but he's struggling against the physiciality in this league.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Stevenson is well off the pace. Nowhere near any second ball. I like Kelly Evans but he's struggling against the physiciality in this league.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Think we would be better off going 4-3-3 and whacking a striker on for Stevenson.

Otis

DKE not really been in it either. Don't think this was a game for him, would rather Vincenti.
Agree. He had that one very good game, but has struggled a bit since I feel. Think Vincenti would have been a better bet for this one.

covcity4life

Robins making a mistake imo by continuing to start dke

He offers little. Not physcial enough and young. Needs to be a impact sub imo

Puy vincente.on

Cavan O'Doherty

You could see Kelly Evans shouldn't of been playing last week never mind this week. He will never make it as a footballer. We've been garbage!

Users who are viewing this thread